©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Paper Anabolics

M

McKenzie

I've used both var n tbol paper products with excellent results.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
RediCat is a sponsor here and he is the ORIGINAL and the ONLY trusted paper supplier.

drakeslayer

Feb 7, 2006
Has anyone had any issues with customs and ordering paper anabolics internationally?

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
drakeslayer said:
Has anyone had any issues with customs and ordering paper anabolics internationally?

Once you see the actual product, you will see that customs are not an issue.

P

pincrusher

i fully endorse redicat and his products. i have used quite a few of them and every one performed as good as if not better then the tab version. i made the best gains ever off of his paperdrol. :)
i dont think he has ever had a seizure of his products when shipping from where he currently ships from either. ;)

Rambone

May 15, 2006
what do you guys think about ordering injectables from RC along with some paper? Im still skeptical about whether the injectables will get to me without customs interfering

P

pincrusher

Rambone said:
what do you guys think about ordering injectables from RC along with some paper? Im still skeptical about whether the injectables will get to me without customs interfering
redicat has been in this business for a long time and has an excellent success rate at getting injectibles through customs. if he didnt he wouldnt be selling them anymore cause nobody would order them from him. have no fear about ordering anything redicat sells as you will receive your goods:)

Rambone

May 15, 2006
Yeah hes got some bad ass products. I remember my brother telling me a couple of years ago about the paper and I was thinking what the hell? obviously works from all the praise it gets, thanks alot

P

pincrusher

Rambone said:
Yeah hes got some bad ass products. I remember my brother telling me a couple of years ago about the paper and I was thinking what the hell? obviously works from all the praise it gets, thanks alot
his paper products are dosed at 10% over label claims. this is to ensure that even the edges of the paper sheets are dosed at least to the label claim. this is due to a test done a few years ago which showed that the edges were coming up a little short but now they are spot on:)