©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Para + Cyp or Eth?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
The bio of the two says there are the same, but some experience more water retention with cyp.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I disagree. They are different. One is spelled c y p i o n a t e and the other is E n a n t h a t e :D

Okay, Im bored

W

wolfyEVH

i hope you get that test in you ASAP as tren is one harshest steroids on the HPTA...any problems with your dick yet?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
i hope you get that test in you ASAP as tren is one harshest steroids on the HPTA...any problems with your dick yet?
Yep, I did a 6 week tren only cycle a long time ago just to see what it would really do. I couldnt get mr. Happy up with a crane for damn near 6 months. Come to think of it though, without a sex drive, I really didnt have any women troubles then and my life was very happy :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I used 330 mg's of para,600 mg's deca and dropped my test down to around750 what a mistake that was....Wolfy finally told me the deca and para are a double wammy on dicky...I dropped the para completely after 2 bottles and dropped my deca to 400 and increased mt cyp to 1g along with proviron my dick worked within 6 days.....I went 2 1/2 weeks with a hard on and no bullits....My fiance and myself were wondering what was happening....The vets and mods on this board got me straightend out...Thanks Guys

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I havn't had problems, I walk around half erect all day...
but I've been keeping the test levels high...when should I introduce
HCG? my balls are'nt shrinking but I'm getting nervous the day will cum.
(no pun intended)

also, my HCG is in those glass vials, which I assume I fill with the
bacteriostatic water and shoot the whole thing?

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
Trouble is locating Proviron...Seems like Europe is the only option
which means wait 30days...will it be too late then?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
deadlift said:
Hey Bros, I'm currently using Parabolin.. Which test is better
to take with it? Cyp or Eth ?
Also, should I take HCG,Nolva, or Clomid during? or only at PCT
Thanx, http://www.anasci.org/vB/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=4#

personally, i'd use cyp. currently on week 6 and no bloat :) during, you should run hcg 250-500iu twice per week. keep nolva on hand in case any gyno appears. and use clomid at the end FOR PCT ONLY! have you started the para with no test? whats your cycle going to look like?