©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pct Blues

deadlift

Jan 30, 2005
I just got off a long cycle and hate being off...
If my math is right I really shouldn't do anymore juice
until next spring...does anyone stay on year round?

P

pincrusher

deadlift said:
I just got off a long cycle and hate being off...
If my math is right I really shouldn't do anymore juice
until next spring...does anyone stay on year round?
how long you stay on depends on quite a few things. first & formost is what you want to accomplish with your juicing. if ya want to and have the desire and drive to compete then staying on year round may end up being a very real possibility for ya. if you are only trying to get bigger and look better then it is recommended to use the standard on cycle=off cycle formula where you stay off for as long as you were on. if you are coming off a long cycle you can always get bloodwork done after your PCT and if things are back to normal you can restart prior to the recommended time.
one other note is that people who stay one year round start to see very little to no gains eventually and end up staying on to maintain what they have moreso than to gain more muscle mass.
it is sometimes good to give your body a nice long break so it can get refreshed and can produce gains again. same goes for your workouts. you never want to go really heavy for loonng periods of time cause your body will start to get fatigued to the point where your muscles cant fully recover from week to week. i use a system where i go heavy for a month or 2 then medium weights for a month then back to heavy ass weight again.