©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pct ???

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
I typically take both HCG and clomid at the end of every cycle but have recently been reading information that contradicts itsself from various sources. So what are proper doses for clomid? Past use has been 100 mg/day for 10 days followed by 50 mg/day for 10 days and what is proper doses for HCG? Past doses have been 1000 IU/day for 10 days 7 days after last injection. Also, I have read information recently that says to take HCG first and information that says to take clomid first... which is correct? To recap, what I am looking for is doses and correct order of PCT.

W

wolfyEVH

you dont take HCG during clomid......it negates it......HCG mimmicks LH where clomid is trying to bring your Natural LH up. you can't bring your natural LH up when your body thinks its already got it up (from the HCG)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Like Wolfy said. If you were taking HCG, it should have been taken either throughout the cycle, or towards the end. Not at the end.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
so how would you recommend taking both of them together? HCG at the end of the cycle? and clomid two weeks after last injection? looking for some time lines here. If taking just clomid take it at the end of the cycle? If just HCG take it when?