©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Perfect supplement?

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
My next cycle is going to be a bulking cycle, I know im going to try to eat more than i already do to supply my muscles with the calories and nutrients and protiens it needs to grow. THEN i came across mutant mass!!!! this shits unreal! per 4 scoops, you get 1060 calories 176g carbs, and 52g protien. Is this product made for your roid raging gym rat? like it sounds perfect, if you scan the threads on this site or others, any time someone even mentions the words bulk cycle more than one person will chime in and say "better get used to eating like a starving cow" and "gotta double your calorie intake per day" well with 2 shakes of this shit everyday wouldnt that make it alot easier? im thinkin of pickin up 60lbs of this shit for my 4 month cycle. they come in 15lb bags! awesome!

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Fuck ya thats a ton! but if u look at two guys who are both bulking, one guy is taking in a retarded amount of calories and the other guy didnt up his calorie intake from his usual. The guy who is taking in more is gonna be able to go harder in the gym and get ALOT more gains.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
There are 38g of sugar per serving. That's a lot. And that's even before u add your milk. There are better weight gainers out there. The one I take (precision engineering) has 8g of sugar but about 600cals. So add the whole milk, ground up peanut butter and banana and then u are good to go. Adding a lot of sugar is a cheap (and unhealthy way) for companies to boast there cals per serving.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
true dat

in the old days weight gainers were all sugar , cheap,,why not just eat a lot of sugary foods, cause we dont want to get fat thats why, look for gainers that have better stuff in them besides sugar !

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
UUGH ya that all makes sence, but you see where im coming from right? lol you gotta eat big to get big. and alot of guys dont eat enough while bulking. this just seemed like the easy way to 1000 calories lol. but ya... that is alot of sugar. Ive never done a real dirty bulk but if i did this would be on top of my list.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Yeah I agree all the calories are good but there are better weight gainers out there (like the one I use). Not all calories are created equal. Sugars are basically nutritional worthless. You wouldn't consider 500 calories of steak and potatoes the same as 500 calories of Oreos and Pepsi would you? Then why would think that way when you buy a weight gainer?

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
king-mass-xl_15lb.jpg

kingmassxl_6_suppfacts.jpg

Seems like the same manufacturer; )

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whats the price of big R s protein D2r2? 11 servings so i need 10 sacks?

Why does bag say 108 loaded scoops? Did Ronnie fail math?

Last edited:

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Whats the price of big R s protein D2r2? 11 servings so i need 10 sacks?

Why does bag say 108 loaded scoops? Did Ronnie fail math?

They use the same Supplement Facts for each of the different size bags. Like that is probably for the 7lb bag instead of the 15lb.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Nutritional facts per 4 scoops (150g) - 550cal, 6g fat, 74g carb, 4g fiber, 54g protein and 8g of SUGAR!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 38

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i`ve never used those "gainers" i just prefer to eat instead. i think they`re all fulla shit. you better get your calories from healthy foods.
otherwise if you wanna use mutant mass just go to mac donalds and have a few milk shakes because that gainer is pretty much the same :)

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Heard this is the best low sugar gainer , Reputable brand too.

pro-complex-gainer-optimum-nutrition-callnutrition-500x500.jpg

pro-complex-gainer-facts.jpg

Well its the damm same cause lable is for 650cals. make it 1250 and sugars are 10grams . Just eat food.you can get 1200.cals real quick with a simple meal..

Mofo i toss a big mac in my weight gainer and drink it.. is that ok?. :)

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Well its the damm same cause lable is for 650cals. make it 1250 and sugars are 10grams . Just eat food.you can get 1200.cals real quick with a simple meal..

Mofo i toss a big mac in my weight gainer and drink it.. is that ok?. :)

yeah big mac is good... lol