©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

perscriptions.....anyone know about this stuff

jhelser

May 15, 2004
Well im conserned about a few lost packs that were seized and im woundering if its worth it to get a perscription.

Anyone have tips?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Dude if you can get a scrip without complications - I'd go for it! I wouldn't fuck with these scrips that you can buy online, though. I seriously doubt that they would be viewed by law enforcement as "legit."

jhelser

May 15, 2004
perscriptions?

I suspected that those sites were not real, and I was just woundering if it were possible.
I know that steroids are used for several medical purposes and by people who have muscle injuries, diseases that affect the immune system etc.
I see that a normal doc may give me a perscription but Im affraid of the fact that I have no real reason to have the steroids perscribed other than that to get big.

I would need a medical reason, and beside testosterone replacement I cant see how he would just give it to me.
Oh well, maybe someone who has been to the doc about it will give me more info. thank you. :cool:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
There is many clinics based out of Florida that prescribe steroids for patients. They will send a nurse to your home for the blood/physical test. If your test levels are low enough (which they usually are according to their levels), then they will prescribe you pretty much anything they have on their list. They are legal, with legal prescriptions, but the cost is phenominal compared to the black market. On the plus side, you are legal with a legal script. You can take the meds with you if you travel, and not have to worry. thats worth some $$$.

jhelser

May 15, 2004
perscriptions

What clinics are they? can you give me links to these, although i think i know what you mean.

I have just had so much luck with A.P that I hate to use anyone else and ive never tried a u.s domestic so I dont know who to trust and from what ive seen it seems like the domestics are alot higher on their prices.
Well, thank you for the advice, you guys are knowledgable and I'm greatfull for your advice.
thanks again............ :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
jhelser said:
What clinics are they? can you give me links to these, although i think i know what you mean.

I have just had so much luck with A.P that I hate to use anyone else and ive never tried a u.s domestic so I dont know who to trust and from what ive seen it seems like the domestics are alot higher on their prices.
Well, thank you for the advice, you guys are knowledgable and I'm greatfull for your advice.
thanks again............ :D

Check your PM bro :)