©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

personal apology for an embarrasing outburst

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
personal takeback for an embarrasing outburst

I have to take back an apology...I learned the takeback when I was 5.
So....I take it back

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
kell11 said:
I have to offer an apology for my post in oracles thread "rumor mill" last night...I had just had the worst night at work and should've been in bed.
I knew I should mind my own,but the night had got the best of me...
The matter was none of my buisness and my misdirected anger here belittled myself as well as the members of the board...And I apologize for that...I was speaking to no one in particular. I was just blowing off steam in what is obvious to me now, a very childish fashion. I apologize for such a manic reaction...sorry I caused you to close the thread DR--I couldn't delete it this morning...but I guess it serves me right.
So there,whether anyone gives a bleep or not,I had to put it on the table in hopes of salvaging my somewhat tarnished reputation and dignity as well as apologize to the board.It will NOT happen again.

Although very mature of you bro, most all of us here know you enough that an apology for your "outburst" is not neccesary. Your a respected vet here and on other boards, you've earned the right to blow off a little steam every now and then! This board wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without you bro! ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
STEELADDICTION said:
Although very mature of you bro, most all of us here know you enough that an apology for your "outburst" is not neccesary. Your a respected vet here and on other boards, you've earned the right to blow off a little steam every now and then! This board wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without you bro! ;)

Thanks a lot STEEL. I know, but it was a little too outta form for me...In fact not my style at all,it wasn't even my usual smartassness[?],it was done very poorly.
residency is killing me? Is there a Dr. in the house?[or a shrink ;) ]

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
If we shrink it any more, you'll never be able to find it. :D

Nitrateman

Yes my son, you were a very bad bad boy. And you know when you are very bad you have to drop trou and let Father spank you :D :D :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Nitrateman said:
If we shrink it any more, you'll never be able to find it. :D

Nitrateman

Yes my son, you were a very bad bad boy. And you know when you are very bad you have to drop trou and let Father spank you :D :D :D

yikes nitrate!

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Stop crying you sound like a puss....We know how you can be my friend.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
While I'm on the subject, I'd like to offer a heartfelt appology to my 15yr old daughter for having scared the shit out of her pussy 17yr old boyfriend. At 2am the doorbell rang, the dog had a shit-fit, and the boyfriend politely asked if he could speak to my daughter.

For my reaction that night, I sincerly appologize.

I feel better.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DecaDude said:
While I'm on the subject, I'd like to offer a heartfelt appology to my 15yr old daughter for having scared the shit out of her pussy 17yr old boyfriend. At 2am the doorbell rang, the dog had a shit-fit, and the boyfriend politely asked if he could speak to my daughter.

I feel better.

LMAO

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DecaDunce said:

I feel better.
Verrry funny DecaDunce-
I would've greeted him at the door with a .45 in one hand and a shovel in the other-he wouldnt've had any requests-

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ORACLE said:
Stop crying you sound like a puss....We know how you can be my friend.
Yeah,I take it all back...And you my friend...are the only faggatorous who Im beginning to get concerned about...
Your closet innuendos are telling on you.

I welcome you back(like nobody else would)...And whattaya do?ya goof on me...Thanks.you gotta nerve,joker ;) ...But i'll consider the source.
I see how you operate--

Damn son,buy your books, send you to school and you wanna fu*k the teacher.

Last edited:

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
DecaDunce? Is that a metaphore?

While I have your attention: How many med students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Last edited:

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
That's the gem...None. Our housekeeper handles the little things.

Guess the housekeeper goes to the bathroom with you ;)

Not the right answer.... it only takes one med student to screw in a lightbulb. But he gets a credit for it..