©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ph or sarm?

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
ok so I've been outta the game for a while now (since june) and have been hittin it hard all natural absolutely no supps at all Im 38 6 ft 180 bf% unknown but prolly not good I've never ever used a PH before and am intrigued last I looked into them were in the 90's was muscletech was all the rage LOL but they've light yrs since then I know ,, I'm looking at some dry hard lean gains and dropping bf is all is this the way to go or???? I've never tried sarms either but I thought i'd bridge/pct it's difficult when I read how good of a fatburner they can be. thoughts?
me again: training on/off since high school first aas cycle was 2002-2003 so am a vet. user just wanted to look into other things
peptides are next on my list but 1st things first baby steps man baby steps.
p.s. trning and diet are in order I have professional guidance there

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Is there a PH that you are looking at? Most good ones are really designer oral AAS 'legal' by loopholes.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
If you are 6'0" and 180 lbs. and body fat % is not good, you should take a look at your training and eating first. I would think you could get bigger than that with no assistance from hormones for now.

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
If you are 6'0" and 180 lbs. and body fat % is not good, you should take a look at your training and eating first. I would think you could get bigger than that with no assistance from hormones for now.

I agree fully, I've always been a huge advocate of training hard and eating whole based real food. When I plateau, I add in just one supplement (creatine, etc). When I plateau again, adding something else. But, lately and at my age, I am just really intrigued at these new ph's. (Super drol, helladrol, etc). So I agree with both comments. I am completely novice. Thanks.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I agree fully, I've always been a huge advocate of training hard and eating whole based real food. When I plateau, I add in just one supplement (creatine, etc). When I plateau again, adding something else. But, lately and at my age, I am just really intrigued at these new ph's. (Super drol, helladrol, etc). So I agree with both comments. I am completely novice. Thanks.

Bro, superdrol is not some PH. It is in the same league as anadrol and d-bol in my opinion. It will put 15 lbs on ya in 4 weeks. Your strength will go up. I would stack it with npp or primo and some test. I wouldn't take it by itself as I don't believe in oral only cycles. I would think you could keep 15-20 lbs. off such a cycle if everything else is there.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've used ostarine a few times and I liked it. My brother who never used any gear Loved it. It can really work well at preserving muscle while on a low cal diet. So it may help you.

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
Awesome thanks tomorrow I do measurements bf. Bone mass v02 max water and fat weight so will document progress

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If you are trying to go the legal route and live in the US, sdrol is now considered a C-3 Controlled Substance and is just as illegal as any aas. There are still many that are not. Methylstenbolone is probably the strongest although I certainly wouldn't recommend it without a test base.