©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pin length

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
normally i mix my shots and do 2 - 3 cc at a time. so at that point its better to use a 3cc syringe instead of doing 3 separate shots with a slin pin correct? less scar tissue overall even though the needle is fatter right?

That's one way of looking at it.
But I look at it like this. With slins you can more or less inject anywhere. So you have so many more sites to choose from so your not injecting in the same spot all the time.
And the puny needles don't leave as much scar tissue as the bigger ones.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
just looked at youtube for vg inj. idk if im just retarded but the way they are telling me to place my hands to find the spot is impossible to do to myself. my hands are upside down. lol. ill look more later or make my sister show me later, shes a nurse. but i really need to find more spots besides glutes and delts. bi seem painful , scared to try that.

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
You can find it by putting all your weight on one leg and flexing your glute. The VG will tense up. Its more so in the front rather than the back. Its about the sufrace size of a baseball.