©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pin sizes

Newguy114

Jul 26, 2006
CA
ok, I'm lame and my math is bad. Let's say you have two types of liquid..one water based and one oil based. Does that effect the cc's?? What guage size would I need for each?:confused: Thanks in advance fo your help.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
It depends... Tell us what yoiur thinking of running and we can help better...
for the most part though Oilbase gear youll want a 3cc 22g or 23g
1" or 1 1/2"

waterbase you can normally use 25g- 29g... Generally, Not always
depending on what your using.
If its hgh or igf you want insulin pins..

Newguy114

Jul 26, 2006
CA
Pins and what I'm using

wow, this board rocks, thanks for the quick reply.

I plan on using WINSTROL DEPOT Stanozolol 50 mg per amp and NANDROLONE DECANOATE (Deca Durabolin) Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg per amp. I plan on a 4 month cycle starting with the Deca at one 50mg amp per week and then adding the Win Depot at 2 amps per week untill I'm done.

So that is my cycle...what would be the best pins to order?

Also..I'm not doing this for sizre really, just to loose some of my 36 year old gut..any thought/comments/concerns.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!!

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
kinda hard to figure

Your deca dose seems low and no test seems scary. If this is your first cycle just use a long estered test. aka... test enethate. Then finish off the cycle using winney cut.:smoker: my 02,s
I'd study a little more

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Newguy114 said:
wow, this board rocks, thanks for the quick reply.

I plan on using WINSTROL DEPOT Stanozolol 50 mg per amp and NANDROLONE DECANOATE (Deca Durabolin) Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg per amp. I plan on a 4 month cycle starting with the Deca at one 50mg amp per week and then adding the Win Depot at 2 amps per week untill I'm done.

So that is my cycle...what would be the best pins to order?

Also..I'm not doing this for sizre really, just to loose some of my 36 year old gut..any thought/comments/concerns.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it!!

Get 23g 3cc 1". You can use them for both.
As far as your cycle I agree with the Fella above that says you need to
also be taking some testosterone But thats just my opinion.....