©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pincrusher and Captain Canuck experiment!!!

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Captain Canuck

Pin and I have decided to try an experiment to see if one can take a smaller dosage of AAS and still gain a lot in size. I will be doing this on a 12 week cycle of Deca and Sustanon. Mind you all the conditions have to be right and with proper dieting and exercise also cardio and sleep will be very important.

I will be giving all my stats including age, height, current weight & approximate body fat percent, work & sleep schedule, amount of training experience and also a complete breakdown of every meal I have planned including the timing of the meals and ALL supplements I plan to take throughout the day such as multi vits, amino's etc. All details will be in the next draft.

I will finish a copy of all this by next week sorry for the delay because I have a few draft to finish from work.

I will be starting this experiment with pincrusher on the first of February / 2006.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
That sounds interesting. That should help a lot of us to decide future doses of our own cycles. How altruistic of you to do this for us!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What are your doses going to be Captain? I always have taken low dose cycles and always have made fair gains. I have yet to go over 600mg of test and I will supp it with either 400mg deca or 50mg EOD of winny. I have noticed though that as I have gotten older, I dont put on the size like I use to when Iw as younger. Probably due to the fact that my own system has been naturally dropping its tets levels as I age. Anyways, I'll be interested to follow how your cycle goes.

P

pincrusher

once he sends me all his info the dosages will be decided but they will probably hover around 1ml of each product every 4th or 5th day.
i think that i am looking forward to this just as much as the captain :)

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I think :rolleyes: this little experiment well end up being a great sucess and very helpful for everyone here !
I know I will be following up on your reports!
great idea guys! ;)

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I know a guy that has been juicing for over 25 years and he swears by low dosage cycles. His cycles are no more than 12 weeks and consist of 250mg/week of test cypionate and 2-3 dbol a day.

Interesting thing he does though is takes dbol throughout the entire cycle. One in the morning and then two a couple hours before his workout or on non-workout days he only takes one dbol.

I personally believe that most people take too much. My first cycle was a test only cycle of 50mg EOD of test propionate and I gained over 20lbs...50mg EOD is 175mg/week so what if the dosage was 350mg/week? Would I have gained over 40lbs? I highly highly doubt it...

Gettinhuge_pump

I agree that most people take too much. It kills me when friends from the gym tell me they are taking 2-3 cc of Test 400 every 4-5 days and they have only had one 12 week cycle of juice a piece!!! I wish they would do some research on here cause they sure as hell dont listen to anyone at the gym lol.

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
Everybody will vary in their experience with different dosages. But I will say that I've worked up to as high as 900mg test/800mg EQ weekly before. Didn't get any better results than I just got at 600mg test/300mg EQ. I put a few more pounds on the scale, but I look better and have lifted heavier with the lighter dosage.

I think dosages are excessive on many of the cycle post I read.

P

pincrusher

Captain Canuck said:
February 6 when we start it and I will keep everyone up to date on this experiment!!!
sorry i have been a little slow getting info to you. i have been busy as i am building my own message board which will open in 1-2 weeks. will get info to you tonight.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
bravo

I really see a lot of self-sacrifice in this experiment because you take the risk of having less than average gains while using a minimum AAS doseage. It will be great to compare the results of this to your previous cycle results.

P

pincrusher

Andrew said:
I really see a lot of self-sacrifice in this experiment because you take the risk of having less than average gains while using a minimum AAS doseage. It will be great to compare the results of this to your previous cycle results.
if it doesn not go as planned he will be compensated for the gear used. it is a risk to drop dosages below what he has used in the past and the experiment may now yeild as good a gains as someone who is brand new to gear usage but he should still gain decent enough if done properly. :)

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Well I started my cycle today!!!

I am taking 250 mg of Sustanon and 200 mg a week of Deca Durabolin. I will also be taking 30 mg of Winstrol Tablets - stanozolol after 5 weeks.

The cycle will be for 10 weeks! I will let you know if I have any cheat days and also if I’m not eating right or working out right.

Bye for now!!!

Incase you looking for my stats you can just click this link

:smoker: Bye for now!!

P

pincrusher

cool, im anxious to see how this goes.
although you are not the ideal candidate since you have past cycling experience, it shoudl still serve its purpose to see if you can indeed still make gains on lower amounts of test. :)

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
A lot of guys do very small doses of just test (like 300-400mg/wk) and do pretty good regardless of their past steroid usage. These are the guys who buy from local dealers and pay 100-200 per bottle of testosterone and just couldn't fathom using higher doses b/c it would be so expensive. THey aren't on the boards and don't realize their getting ripped off. Still, they make good-great gains.

I think placebo effect and the extra effort put into training/diet/etc. by the "low-dose" crew is most of the reason they gain so well.

I read about 180lb guys taking 1g of test along with 500mg deca and 50mg of oral stuff per day, just trying to make "newbie" gains. Then I look at my older brother who has never used more than 500mg/wk total and is 235 at 6' tall and squats well over 500lbs.

You can take the best/most drugs in the world, but if your training/diet, etc. isn't up to par you may get crappy gains.
On the other hand, you can have low dose/quality gear, but if your training/diet, etc. is very good you can have good or even great gains.

P

pincrusher

quick update to this experiment, so far things are going well for the captain. he has seen some very nice gains and this is despite using a dosage that is much lower than what he had used for the last couple cycles he did. i will get him to come on here to update everyone with his progress but it has impressed me so far :)