©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pinterest is ruining my life

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, it's been time to ditch her for a while. My mom and her husband are coming to visit for a few weeks in April, I'll prolly dump her after they head back to Panama.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
A quote I read somewhere " a gf is like a job, it's good to have a new one before you quit the one you have "

I've never heard that before, but it's funny. Not true for me though. Nothing wrong with being single for a while. It'll be a good change of pace to have things the way I want them for a while and not have to constantly compromise on everything. I get to have the leather furniture that I want, nothing on the walls, and no more fucking Sensi wax things in every room that she constantly knocks over and and I get to clean up the huge puddle of melted wax out of the carpet and off the walls.

I wanna be single so bad.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
I hope it works out well for you....not the relationship but the break up. A little alone time is sometimes needed to keep your sanity

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
My weekend pintrest painting project. Got me laid 3 times. Now thats how you make pintrest your bitch!

0327a90459337f084cc33d39cf8850ef.jpg

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Figured out how to flip it on her. I look for projects to do, and run them by her first. The ones she likes, I forget about. The projects she doesn't like are the projects that I do. It's driving her nuts, and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
That looks damn good Magnus! And the project benefits sounded good too :)