©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Planning my second cycle

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Last cycle was great (set aside the visit to the hospital) gained ALOT, dont want to say how much, because then we`ll just have another discussion where you think Im lying hehe :)

I want to get more mass before the summer,while looking lean, but havnt decided if I want to go for a new bulking cycle and then run dnp for 10 days later on, or go straight for a cutting cycle with test and winstrol.

What should I do? Could you guys put up some alternative cycles, either bulking or cutting, that would have been great.

-North

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

i'd lay off juice till your health starts getting better.........i'd stop smoking and drinking also......you still have your time off, as you just finished your cycle. Wait a couple months to start thinkin about cycling again.

W

wolfyEVH

I'm not sure DNP is right for you after all that has happened...just concentrate on diet and training a bit......be natural for a few months.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
wolfyEVH said:
I'm not sure DNP is right for you after all that has happened...just concentrate on diet and training a bit......be natural for a few months.
Thats what i though too, that dnp wasnt the right thing to try after what happend. Im not going on a cycle for a good while now anyways, but I got the money to buy a new cycle, and if I dont use them now, I know for sure that ill just use em on crap. And Im ordering for a couple of friends now as well, so though I could order now.

Got any ideas for a cycle I could run around march/april?

I was thinking something small like this:

500mg/wk Sustanon wks 1-10
50mg/ed Winstrol wks 5-10

Some of my friends run masteron with great results. Gain mass while getting leaner. Perhaps I should try that? if so, could you set up a cycle with masteron?

W

wolfyEVH

NorthQ said:
Thats what i though too, that dnp wasnt the right thing to try after what happend. Im not going on a cycle for a good while now anyways, but I got the money to buy a new cycle, and if I dont use them now, I know for sure that ill just use em on crap. And Im ordering for a couple of friends now as well, so though I could order now.

Got any ideas for a cycle I could run around march/april?

I was thinking something small like this:

500mg/wk Sustanon wks 1-10
50mg/ed Winstrol wks 5-10

Some of my friends run masteron with great results. Gain mass while getting leaner. Perhaps I should try that? if so, could you set up a cycle with masteron?

since you've been having heart troubles, i dont think its a good idea to run test/winny since the test will lower collagen synthesis levels, and winny will make the cross-linking integrity of collagen very low. Collagen (the "glue" that holds your tissue together) is very necessary for cardiovascular function (ie your heart). You could try a Test Enanthate/anavar combo or test/eq. I wouldnt dick w/ sust...too many injections.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
wolfyEVH said:
since you've been having heart troubles, i dont think its a good idea to run test/winny since the test will lower collegen synthesis levels, and winny will make the cross-linking integrity of collegen very low. Collegen (the "glue" that holds your tissue together) is very necessary for cardiovascular function (ie your heart). You could try a Test Enanthate/anavar combo or test/eq. I wouldnt dick w/ sust...too many injections.
Cant get hold of anavar, and equipoise is quite expensive where I live so cant afford to run that either. (I cant buy from outside the country as Norway got killer customs)

What about the masteron? If Im going to run test it would be either enanthate or sustanon as I tried cypionate last time. Worked well, but gotto try em all :)

W

wolfyEVH

NorthQ said:
Cant get hold of anavar, and equipoise is quite expensive where I live so cant afford to run that either. (I cant buy from outside the country as Norway got killer customs)

What about the masteron? If Im going to run test it would be either enanthate or sustanon as I tried cypionate last time. Worked well, but gotto try em all :)

thought about ordering powder?

P

pincrusher

my suggestion to you considering your recent problems would be to stick with fast acting estered test products like prop or phenylprop. the reason is that if you do experience any problems once you start new cycle, a fast acting ester will clear your system much faster and allow you to bring things under control quicker. prop can be injected up to every 3rd day if you really need to spread injections apart but it is better to be injected eod.
i was also thinking the same thing as wolfy with the powders idea. there are a few powder suppliers who have a very high success rate of getting stuff through even the toughest customs. anavar would be more affordable that way and is easy to make into an oral solution to take each day.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
After what Ive been reading on this board it seems like a big effort to make anything from powder. At least making injectable test, but if one of you guys can pm me telling me where I could go to look at these powders It would be great. (if its against the boardrules, dont pm me)

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
How does this sound then:

500mg/wk Testosterone Enanthate wks 1-10
300mg/wk Testosterone Propionate wks 1-4

I have now decided not to let an infection stop my future cycles, thats why i`ll still stick with test e. Does this sound ok? If I had the fundings to run deca on this cycle, how much more could I expect to gain instead of running just test?

One more thing, I read that some used clen in their pct, how should it be run if I wanted to try?

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Follow this thread to our frequently asked queations about clenbuterol. It will answer many of your questions.

http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=2000

No one can predict what you will gain by adding deca to your cycle because even though test and deca is the tried and true combination of most of the old time bodybuilders, some people don't respond to deca and find they respond better to test and EQ or test and tren. However, if you do respond well to deca I would say you would double your gains over test alone.