©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please help almost no PCT

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Hi my dealer ran out of Nolvadex, I've only got 1 packet (30x10mg) what should I do about the PCT. Heres my cycle history:

1st cycle:
deca at 250mg for six weeks (stopped when I learnt about the problems with deca only cycles). No PCT didnt know any better but didnt have any problems.

4 weeks later:
2nd Cycle:
200mg test e currently at 8 weeks out 10 weeks total.

So what should I do. I was thinking that I would cut this cycle short as this would reduce the severity of any crash. But how do I take the Nolva since I only have 30 tabs, any ideas on dosage or what else I can do would be greatly appreciated. I have some tribulus and can get as much as I need, also Ive got 1500ui of HCG should I even bother with it? Was planning to start tribulus as soon as cycle finishes.

stats:
6ft 210 pounds perhaps 10% bf

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Damn brotha before you even got to PCT you should have learned about proper cycles. 200MGS of Testosterone Enanthate isn't really enough to get the results you probably were hoping for considering you decided to do deca first. Well considering that you shouldn't do PCT until 2 weeks after your last shot of testosterone it looks like you have some time to find some.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
chromedome said:
One last thing... this is just my opinion and everyone feel free to comment, but prefer not to hear your source referred to as a "dealer". We have a bad enough image already thanks to the media.
Yeah, call him the "Juice Man"

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
click on the link above (universialkits.com) they are a sponcer of this site and carry nolva in there research chemicals section. its in liquid form, called liquid nolva.

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Thanks for the response's. Yeah sorry, striaght after I posted I realized that I should'nt have used the word "dealer". A question(or questions) I would really appreciate an answer to is how to take the nolvadex bearing in mind I only have 30x10mg tablets, when to take the tribulus (start now or later with the nolvadex) and should I stop this cycle at 8 weeks or continue on until the 10th week. I've been very happy with the results from the test e although I'm aware I'll probably lose all my gains now with the fucked up PCT, my main worry is just getting deppressed and lethargic. I read on this board from one member that he only takes tribulus, milk thistle and creatine for PCT after 8 week cycles. I only really got the nolvadex for gyno and just thought I would be alright with no PCT as I ve only took small doses of test but now I'm not so sure. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm in the UK and would'nt like to get stuff deliverd form abroad but besides what I'm really looking for is nolvadex in tablet form, I'm aware posting sources is frowned upon. I am going to try and get some nolvadex. Anyway cya.

Last edited: