©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

please help bro's

emiles

Jun 30, 2009
in the budapest
I have a friend thats snorting d-bol. yup you read right snorting it, i told him i didn't know about that it could be bad.. can someone tell me more about this method he says it gives him a rush like crack or something..

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i guess it would still work but it would burn the shit out of your nose-why not just eat it like the rest of the world

IMDiesel

Jun 22, 2009
They only reason to snort it would be to get it into your system faster. Although I wouldn't recommend it. It will lead to nasal membrane issues and potential nose bleeds. Just stick with the tried, true, and proven. Also, is he doing it for the rush or just quicker uptake?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have a friend thats snorting d-bol. yup you read right snorting it, i told him i didn't know about that it could be bad.. can someone tell me more about this method he says it gives him a rush like crack or something..

Your friend needs some guidance. Have him join the board,,maybe we can help him make better decisions through knowledge.