©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Please help me!

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Yesterday some people i care about found out i had some nutri-vet deca and winny. I tried to explain myself,but i think i hurt them real bad. I need some site or something getting into detail about the effects of these to steroids cause they are worried im gonna die or be messed up for life if i take it! Experienced deca and winny users please reply!

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
The Best advice I can give you is do your homework, actually you should have before this happened so you could explain to them how the media has made AAS out to be a bad thing instead of the health promoting ( if used in sane dosages) substances that they are..Especially Deca and winny..both are very mild and safe if used in avarage dosages...I suggest you get a copy of "Leagal Muscle" by Rick Collins that will help...
In the Mean time its really no one else business unless they know more about AAS than you do (which they probly don't) i would hope :p
Most people only know what the "news people told them to think" about anything and they accept that as truth...NEWSFLASH!!!! The media does not always tell the truth!!!!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
you may want to show them the HBO special on steroids and there effect on healthy adult males.

Its on this site.
http://www.steroidlaw.com/page.php?pageID=40#26

find this artlicle on the site and the video is atached to the article. It may help alitle. heres the articles name on the site
09.02.05 - Are Steroids Safe for Mature Adult Males? WATCH THE HBO VIDEO HERE

let us know how it goes bro

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I know everyone on this board wants to make it seem like steroids are totally harmless, but sometime you have to face the facts. We shouldn't sugar coat the dangers to steroid novices.

Using only one steroid such as testosterone at 500 mg/wk can cause Peliosis hepatis, blood filled sacs on the liver or spleen which are undetectable by tests until hemmorhage occurs. It also contributes to atherosclerosis and heart disease, enlarged heart that can lead to arrhythmias and death, HTN, increased risk of testicular cancer just to name a few.

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
I've researched all the side effects and i know deca and winny are fairly mild and I know about how to go about the proper PCT. The problem now is convincing the legality part! If I could somehow persuade that although its illegal I don't agree w/ every law and don't find it moraly wrong I would be gold! Need help soon cause Im gonna take this stuff w/ or w/o approval very soon!

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
Wtf??

How old are you? You sound like a teenager -- and if that is the case you have ZERO business dealing with this stuff. Other than that, it is your body, your life, you should never have to explain yourself to others.

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Im 21 sorry for actin like a bitch and im doin this no matter what I just wish people didn't hav to get hurt! guess it comes w/ the territory!

neptune

Apr 20, 2006
Good luck

It's very difficult to convince people that some steroids when used responsibly are unlikely to cause harm, they have heard all the media horror stories which for the most part have been blown out of proportion. Doctors will prescribe hormones to women so they can have sex and not get pregnant (thank god) and that's deemed ok even though there are certain risks involved - the risks are calculated and the patients reaction is generally monitored. Would that only be the case for anabolic steroids, having a doc prescribe and monitor health would be ideal. Sure, our use of hormone is for sport or cosmetic reasons, but there are risks involved with getting cosmetic surgery and it isn't frowned upon should a woman decide to get breast implants (again thank god).

Just remember that your friends and family only are upset because they care for you and have only heard the bad things about steroid use. Likewise you owe it to the ones that care for you to make informed decisions, research the substances you use and not get too carried away. Remember there is a big difference between use and abuse, sometimes the line between the two can be a little vague.

bryang

Jun 28, 2005
Marietta, GA
Real Sports

Real Sports on HBO did a story in January I beleive that said they can't find any proof that any studied has ever been conducted to back up many of the negative claims. Plus they also tried to prove that people who were using them were dying and they couldn't. Even Lyle Alzado's claim that he had a brain tumor because of juice turned out to be questionable as he had a family history of brain tumors. You could try ordering the episode and showing them.