©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

points?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, everytime you post you get so many points. and with points you can click on the store tab at the top of the screen and switch your username, make it bold, colorful, and switch other peopl'es name. th eonly thing you might want to do, is put some in the bank. but dont be a post hog like other assholes on here.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
TexasCreed said:
lol, everytime you post you get so many points. and with points you can click on the store tab at the top of the screen and switch your username, make it bold, colorful, and switch other peopl'es name. th eonly thing you might want to do, is put some in the bank. but dont be a post hog like other assholes on here.

post hog? you couldn't be referring to ORACLE could you? :p

M

McKenzie

I assume its the same as the other boards with the same feature. If you place them in the bank they are safe...if you dont then someone maybe able to creep/steal them from you. However I could be wrong :(

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I'd help, but Oracle stole all my points again and put me into the hole. Some people's kids! :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have millions in the bank, but you cant access it if your in the hole. Stupid game! lol

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
donate

tee said:
I have millions in the bank, but you cant access it if your in the hole. Stupid game! lol
your story has pulled my heartstrings so im spreading the wealth :sniper:

Last edited:
M

McKenzie

Well thank you pincrusher.....I actually dont think I need that many points...but thank you again. You guys are spoiling me :tongue:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Why doesnt someone spoil me so I cant stop searching the net for stupid articles to post and get me out of the hole? :D

Must be nice to be a girl! ;)

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
Well thank you pincrusher.....I actually dont think I need that many points...but thank you again. You guys are spoiling me :tongue:
your welcome. i was going to change the color for you but couldnt so i figured i would give ya enough points to do whatever you wanted with your user info :)