©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Poll: Great sex or Great looks

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
If you could only have one in your partner, which would you pick? As a guy, I'll have to pick great looks as all sex is good and I can easily make it great even if she doesn't do much. I think a women would have a harder choice.

The thing you have to think about to make it interesting is that if you pick great sex then they will not have great looks and hence be basically ugly and if you pick great looks, then they will basically just lay there and be bad in bed and not do much.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
AlphaMale said:
If you could only have one in your partner, which would you pick? As a guy, I'll have to pick great looks as all sex is good and I can easily make it great even if she doesn't do much. I think a women would have a harder choice.

The thing you have to think about to make it interesting is that if you pick great sex then they will not have great looks and hence be basically ugly and if you pick great looks, then they will basically just lay there and be bad in bed and not do much.
Aww hell, AlphaMale...I just want both lol
Good looks are key cause I can make the sex good as long as she's willing to let me:D

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
I have to go for looks! I also agree, any sex is better than none and it is up to me to make it great!

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
I would say looks as well. If she isn't pretty to look at, I can't see myself wanting sex from her.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
You know I see people saying looks. But I have to say I was with a real pretty girl and the sex was 'OK'. She didnt know what she was doing and wasn't willing to do oral. Yes she was great to look at and I was still able to make the most of it but I didn't go back because I know I would just get bored.
I am lucky now cause the girl I am with is hot and sex is awesome. So I have the best of both right now.;)

Kaiser

Mar 5, 2006
You can teach a girl to be good in bed, you cant teach her to be pretty.

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
if those are the only 2 options, then I go for looks. But I always go for the body over the looks. A woman can be the hottest chick I have ever seen but if she's got EBS (Elias Bro syndrome) or some would call it cankles, I'm outa there!!! :D

if she's got a great body and a butter face, lets just say there are positions for that. :eek: did I just say that? :D

street

Jul 25, 2007
I do not care how good people think the pretty girl is 6 months (or 1 nite)of poor sex and you will be dying for some hardcore action .Unless you have not had any really great action then I guess you do not know what you are missing and have to choose the pretty girl.Any way your description says pretty it doesnt mean that the girl has to be the total opposite (she might be cute ,sexy,etc)alot is in the eye of the beholder anyway.Why do you think Hugh Grant was seeing prostitutes and there are many other cases like this,it is the novice mistake to put looks at number 1.

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
Great SEX, f the looks. A hot girl with sorry sex will make you not even want any ass. nothing beats great sex

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
Both!!! If I Had To Choose It Would Be Looks!! U Can Always Teach Them Some Tricks!! ;) :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
AlphaMale said:

you got to have the whole deal,,,good looks and good sex

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
"I can easily make it great even if she doesn't do much"

I mean this with respect, but you haven't met "her" yet. Eventually some woman will make you eat these words.

.... really great sex takes two. I'm not trying to brag, but it'll seem that way for me to make my point. I've been around and had plenty of sex - all good, but some definitely better. One day you'll meet a women who is above and beyond the norm sexually. It'll be so good you won't care how she looks (unless it's a drunk issue and she's really bad): really drunk sex is usually not that good anyway.

Looks are secondary. I'd pick good sex first. My best ever sex (44 years of screwing experience) was also good looking. She was overweight, pretty, and the sex was amazing. I'll never forget that lady. She has my vote.

The better the sex - the better they look.

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
"I can easily make it great even if she doesn't do much"

I mean this with respect, but you haven't met "her" yet. Eventually some woman will make you eat these words.

.... really great sex takes two. I'm not trying to brag, but it'll seem that way for me to make my point. I've been around and had plenty of sex - all good, but some definitely better. One day you'll meet a women who is above and beyond the norm sexually. It'll be so good you won't care how she looks (unless it's a drunk issue and she's really bad): really drunk sex is usually not that good anyway.

Looks are secondary. I'd pick good sex first. My best ever sex (44 years of screwing experience) was also good looking. She was overweight, pretty, and the sex was amazing. I'll never forget that lady. She has my vote.

The better the sex - the better they look.