©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

poor man diet

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
Hey brothers Im going thru a ruff time money wise---really tuff,what kind of diet could you guys recomend for weight lose -goin cheap.Im not raell badly overweight. Im 180 -5'11-tryin to get rid of the love hands. and beer belly. And yes I quit drinkin -,currently drinkin lots of water and Asian stir fry.This is only my 3rd day and man am I tired of stir fry ..work-out cardio-followed by circut training usually about 30 min. cardio again :sniper: :welcome:
thx
Tony

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Tonysgettinleg said:
Hey brothers Im going thru a ruff time money wise---really tuff,what kind of diet could you guys recomend for weight lose -goin cheap.Im not raell badly overweight. Im 180 -5'11-tryin to get rid of the love hands. and beer belly. And yes I quit drinkin -,currently drinkin lots of water and Asian stir fry.This is only my 3rd day and man am I tired of stir fry ..work-out cardio-followed by circut training usually about 30 min. cardio again :sniper: :welcome:
thx
Tony

quick way to do it is to avoid bad carbs and all sugar and junk food (soda, chips, candy, etc...) eat ONLY high protein, clean carbs.