©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Possible leg issue

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Legs are tonight but I may have a slight issue. Every step I take with my left leg I feel slight pain just below my knee on the inner part of my leg (see pic). It doesn't really feel like muscle pain. I was planning on going pretty heavy tonight but should I wait until tomorrow or maybe Friday to do legs instead? I've never blown anything out so I'm not really sure how the warning signs should feel. Anyway, let me know what you think. Thanks.

Attachments

• leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 34

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
shin split, or maybe you unknowingly bruised or hit it, or strained. maybe take it easy or dont work it out.. see a dr. for real medical advice lol

Last edited:

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I was really kind of just looking to see if you guys had experienced pain in the same area. I skipped it tonight and worked something else and it feels fine now. Probably just a slight strain or something. Thanks.

JessicaHobert

Banned
Feb 20, 2014
I think there is problem with your Knee. Knee is the most utilized and most easily injured part of human body.You should have to perform some physical therapy or stretching exercises to recover from leg pain.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
It looks like shin splints from where you're pointing I did partially tear my acl more than a year back and its higher than where you're pointing. Its right under your knee cap on the inside portion. Don't know if that helps at all but might ease some concerns.
P