©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Post Workout Protein?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Need some ideals on a good, reasonably priced after workout protein drink. Lately I've been usin Natures Best Isopure and throw in some glutamine and bcaas with a scoop of carb powder. I know theres some good drinks out there just for post workout but theres so many companys I never heard of and i havent been keeping up with the supplement market. Would like to hear what some of you other guys use. Thanx...rot :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Need some ideals on a good, reasonably priced after workout protein drink. Lately I've been usin Natures Best Isopure and throw in some glutamine and bcaas with a scoop of carb powder. I know theres some good drinks out there just for post workout but theres so many companys I never heard of and i havent been keeping up with the supplement market. Would like to hear what some of you other guys use. Thanx...rot :)

Try Synthepure Whey Isolate. Its the best protein available IMO.
I've used them all,,,and nothings better.

*dAME*

Banned
Apr 11, 2009
post workout drink,
vanilla ice cream, 7oz milk and 3tablespoons peanut butter ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

i enjoy this the best'iss
ABB - EXTREME BODY RTD 50 SHAKE

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Guess it depends how much u wanna spend.........i use the sups from myprotein.com, great value and good quality might be worth a look

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Whey Protein Isolate 90% (Instantised)

www.bulkpowders.co.uk

And you have to add some virtago in your post workout for it to be truly effective. I get that from www.myprotein.com

Both sites are the best around but I don't think you can order in the US.

I also like Reflex and Muscletech to name a few but they can be very expensive for the amount I use.