©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Powder Displacement for Blends?

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
That works as well, but only with one volume, compound, and concentration. You'd need re-measure and re-mark for every unknown compound displacement. Luckily most displacements can be found somewhere online.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
That works as well, but only with one volume, compound, and concentration. You'd need re-measure and re-mark for every unknown compound displacement. Luckily most displacements can be found somewhere online.

Bs...You can put more than one compound just as long as the total saturation point isnt exceded...

Sqwattz

Jul 10, 2013
Could always measure out total volume and mark it on your beaker...

Put your ba/bb, and preweighed product, a little carrier oil warm slightly to dissolve...the fill beaker to pre-measured mark with carrier oil and thats it...

Yes..seems like another good idea. I'm starting to see that there's many ways to get this done. I guess I'll try it a few different ways and see which I'm most comfortable with. I'd like to be able to send out a few samples to see which method is giving me the most accurate results, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get this type of testing done in the U.S. Guess I got more homework to do.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Yes..seems like another good idea. I'm starting to see that there's many ways to get this done. I guess I'll try it a few different ways and see which I'm most comfortable with. I'd like to be able to send out a few samples to see which method is giving me the most accurate results, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get this type of testing done in the U.S. Guess I got more homework to do.

Ill test it for you

Sqwattz

Jul 10, 2013
LOL - I would but I'm pretty sure I'd have to send you some gorilla hormones to get you to see or feel any difference beyond what you're already running .

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
Bs...You can put more than one compound just as long as the total saturation point isnt exceded...

I just went thought about my answer, yes you're correct. I just see this process in different steps, probably different equipment as well.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Woot woot....im not often correct...seriously...especially according to my wife,..