©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Powder Orally?

justinjones1963

Jun 11, 2005
I searched a while before posting this (I don't want to sound like I am asking a stupid question) but I didn't find an answer so here it goes...

Can a person take powders orally, specifically Winstrol? I assume that the powder has the same chemical properties as a pill. Hypothetically, If I can get 10 grams for say $80 that would be dirt cheap to cut up into 25 mg pills. I've read up on making ingestible but I am not going to attempt it (too many health and safety issues). I do know one cannot take deca orally and expect to get any effect out of it but we all know winstrol is effective taken orally.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

J.J.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
good question I would think that because you can take winstrol oraly that that would work ,

Last edited:

justinjones1963

Jun 11, 2005
Thanks for the responses. I found a thread on another board that went over capping (heck, I didn't know they actually sell capping stuff).

As for injections, I have yet to do an injection cycle. I have stuck with short cycles of orals only. I have been debating a deca / sus cycle but I am a bit anxious using needles. Orals are not good for the liver though (I get check out every six months and I have been fine) but I know I will go the route of injectables in the future.

I can't say thanks enough to the people (and owners) of this board. I have found tons of good information.

J.J.