©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Powders

Sledge

Dec 4, 2004
Hi
I'm looking for a suplier who provides raw hormone powders. I could only find one listed in the sources but that one is not responding to my emails. any of the other suppliers??

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
How many times have you emailed him?
How much time has it been since you emailed him?
Are you emailing him from a secure Email such as Hushmail or cyber-rights? Many sources will not respond to AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Netscape or any other unsecured email address. Secure email addresses are free and they protect you and the supplier.

Sledge

Dec 4, 2004
Been about a week now (8 days) 4 emails all up including the one sent this morning all hushmail. Just asking a simple question about possability of breaking an order up into several small orders instead of one big one.

W

wolfyEVH

Sledge said:
Been about a week now (8 days) 4 emails all up including the one sent this morning all hushmail. Just asking a simple question about possability of breaking an order up into several small orders instead of one big one.

im guessin you're talkin about chevin......he will break up the orders if they're over 35 grams i believe....you should have no problem getting a large powder order in the first place....MUCH easier to ship discretely than vials/pills

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
I also am having a hard time getting ahold of chevin. What email did you use wolfy? I used his sales domain email but maybe theres one I am not seeing?

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
As always, thank you dragon
By the way, are you an old school uo player?

Sledge

Dec 4, 2004
Thanks mate.
I'll keep trying. I just want to get the orders in so they ship with the christmas mail glut.

Mer707 your avatar is making me hungry. Cutting sux.

Last edited:

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Even when I cut i still take a day off for cheating. Mainly I get mexican food (SUPER BURRITOS!) but somtimes I splurge and get a 3/4 pounder from our local burger place. Very filling. Mmmmmmmm :twisted:

Sledge

Dec 4, 2004
Got a reply today (I did not send any further emails.) with an apology for the delay. All is good, these things happen and can't be helped. Thanks to Chevinex for the reply and good answers to all my questions.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
I placed a order but he picked up money and now am waiting for him to ship it out...5 days since he picked up money now