©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

precontest bible for sale

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
Hey guys I bought this book brand new and looked thru it only once. In need of some money or will consider trades. The book is in mint condition and flawless. The title of the book is The Precontest Bible by Larry Pepe. It is exact precontest blueprints of the world's best bodybuilders. The book is over 475 pages and has 700 photos. Sale price is $20.00 and $7.00 for priority shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

P

pincrusher

this is an excellent book and really gois into detail about how the pro's get ready for contests. larry pepe is a well known author in the bodybuilding world. good deal on the book also :)

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
pincrusher said:
this is an excellent book and really gois into detail about how the pro's get ready for contests. larry pepe is a well known author in the bodybuilding world. good deal on the book also :)
Thanks Pin i just dont need it right now as bad as i do some money :( . Maybe since you agree that this is a great book some of these guys will know and be interested in buying it. thanks pin you are the man

P

pincrusher

juiced13 said:
Thanks Pin i just dont need it right now as bad as i do some money :( . Maybe since you agree that this is a great book some of these guys will know and be interested in buying it. thanks pin you are the man
heck, i would have purchased it from ya if it wasnt for the fact that i just spend a rather large amount of cash on some books and things already. i just signed up for the ACE home study/test prep course along with buying a bunch of books from human kinetics that deal with personal training. along with what i spend on the poliquin volume 1 manual, i cant afford to spend anymore right now(wife wont let me ;) )

sebastya

Feb 13, 2015
Hey guys I bought this book brand new and looked thru it only once. In need of some money or will consider trades. The book is in mint condition and flawless. The title of the book is The Precontest Bible by Larry Pepe. It is exact precontest blueprints of the world's best bodybuilders. The book is over 475 pages and has 700 photos. Sale price is $20.00 and $7.00 for priority shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

Hi do you still have precontest bible for sale???

would love to buy it from you!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hell, I will take it if it's still available. I know it is 9 years ago, but he may still be holding out for a buyer. LOL

Last edited:

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Just noticed the date too lol.looked on amazon,they've got it for $259.00 n he was only asking $20.00?!that would've been a steal...