©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Predisposition to hairloss..help?

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
I recently noticed the top area of my head thinning a bit..I've done quite a few cycles for the past 4 years.. test, eq, winny, tren deca, dbol..in various stacks and dosages. I was under the assumption that if would go bald, I would have noticed sides at least a cpl years ago during those cycles. I'm now 27, the past 2 summers I went hard - heavy on test eq and winny and/or var if affordable. I never had any thinning- 750-1000 test wk, 50mg winny ed, 600 eq wk

If was going to be bald I'm sure I would have had sides at that point. I have thinning spots now noticeable. and just started using Nioxin, and plan on starting finasteride this week.

Anyone had/know of this to occur, does hair grow back w/ treatment and stopping aas? Anyfeedback is helpful

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Mine thinned out with taking AAS, but it never came back when I stopped. I will probably just shave it all off someday. I tried allt he hair re-growth shit too, and it was a waste of money for me.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Mine thinned out with taking AAS, but it never came back when I stopped. I will probably just shave it all off someday. I tried allt he hair re-growth shit too, and it was a waste of money for me.

loser lol :p

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Wait til you get done with that 100mg a day of A bombs...baldy! :D

i already shave it...not bald but it's short all the way around. No worries here brotha ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
latino~heat said:
ive noticed Tee & Oracle always at it...just like two brothers?

yeah.Moe and Larry.Tee is Moe in my mind...Oracle is Larry AND Curly
(so much for hairloss.Losing hair and dont want to?dont do ana's

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would shave my head, but you never know what your head will look like with no hair. It could be a light bulb head, a humpty dumpty egg head, or a lumpy head. That would suck.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
I would shave my head, but you never know what your head will look like with no hair. It could be a light bulb head, a humpty dumpty egg head, or a lumpy head. That would suck.
Exactly. I feel a lumpy russet potato under my hair.Im no kojak

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dieselboy said:
If was going to be bald I'm sure I would have had sides at that point. I have thinning spots now noticeable. and just started using Nioxin, and plan on starting finasteride this week.

Anyone had/know of this to occur, does hair grow back w/ treatment and stopping aas? Anyfeedback is helpful
First, I would try to find which steroid or combo aggravates it most and discontinue that. I lose more hair on tren than any other steroid, but then again tren cause a bunch of bad side effects for me. Not so much with other steroids.

Second, I've read some very positive threads about finasteride causing more permanent hair regrowth.
I haven't tried it yet, but I will in the future.