©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Preloadin ??????????

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
ok i got test E 250 in today i took 500mg and want to get 500 more in my first week is that cool??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
To front load a cycle isn't necessary. What cycle is this for you?

P

pincrusher

wes said:
ok i got test E 250 in today i took 500mg and want to get 500 more in my first week is that cool??
why do you feel the need to do this? :confused:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
why do you feel the need to do this? :confused:

Probably doesn't wait as long for the initial "kick" is the only thing i could think of

P

pincrusher

wes said:
I heard it gets in your system better and way faster.
if this is your first cycle, i would not front load like this. although what you heard may be correct, at your experience level it is not necessary to frontload. you need to learn patience when taking steroids instead of expecting everything to just start working right away.
what happens if ya get test flu from injecting to much gear the first week and your body has a hard time adjusting to it and ya cant workout or eat like ya need to? this would make the front load a total waste where if ya just inject on a normal schedule like all first timers should do, the test flu would not be as much of a potential problem.
i have been using juice for long enough to know how high i can go in the first week of a cycle without suffering from test flu but you have no idea.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Pin, if you've had test flu before in a previous cycle in general are you LESS prone to it in subsequent cycles?

P

pincrusher

Bizarro said:
Pin, if you've had test flu before in a previous cycle in general are you LESS prone to it in subsequent cycles?
i can only say from my own experiences and that was the first cycle i did with higher dosages, i got test flu pretty bad but each successive cycle it was lessened a good bit till finally i hardly ever experience it. it does sometimes show up as a mild case when i do a heavy front load, but since i dont do them that often anymore it isnt much of a problem for me.
some people experience test flu though on almost every cycle at the beginning. it is just something you will have to find out with each successive cycle you do.
trying to avoid test flu is why some people pyramid their cycles but i dont recommend that practice. i would rather deal with a couple days of test flu than have lower dosages in my system for longer periods of time.