©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

preloading pins

P

pincrusher

if its capped you can store them for quite some time but i prefer to keep my product in the original vial and only draw out as needed cause thats the best way to ensure sterility.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i still don't know why people would want to preload a syringe. if anything, if your dealing with amps, break them open and buy a vial or however many you need from a sponser and put it in there.

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
i have done cycles which included test suspension which i shot twice daily i would load a weeks supply at once keeping them caped and in a ziplock bag then i would replace the pin with a fresh one just priar to shooting . dont know if this is a good practice but i have never had any problems.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
thanks fellas. This isnt normal practice for me, but I was curious because it seemed convenient. If sterility could be an issue, then I see why its best to inject immediatley.

Stuart

Jun 14, 2005
I've been preloading a month at a time for years, never a problem yet. Oh yeah except for I keep growing and I have to buy new shirts.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
maybe you shouldnt have been wearing a med to begin with. Your the guy walkin around in his little brothers shirt arent you.lol

Stuart

Jun 14, 2005
hammeranvil said:
maybe you shouldnt have been wearing a med to begin with. Your the guy walkin around in his little brothers shirt arent you.lol
Shows how much you know wiseguy, I wear extra medium