©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Premature end of cycle.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Long story short. I had to fly out due to a business emergency to Jordan and Israel.

Before coming here, I ran 100mg of prop EOD test E at 250mg e3d, and npp at 50mg Ed. This was goin on for about 8 weeks or so, with plans on cruising and blasting for an extended period of my life.

A monster that I became has now dwindled back about 20 pounds.

I've been here for two months working out and eating as close to my on cycle diet as I can. (Meat of any kind is absurdly expensive here)

Also. I am fasting for Ramadan

I've rebounded some from erectile issues, but lost tons of my gains. The stress of a death in the family and my business going haywire has taken a severe toll on me.

Mentally, I am depressed. Physically, I am obviously not as full and swole as I was back on the farm in the good ol USA.

now. The question is this. What can I do about the gear issue, since I have no resources here. Being a gym rat, the gyms here suck dick but I make do. I've lost most of my motivation through these hard times.

Anyone have advice as what I should do to get my test levels up until I get home around September? Any advice on keeping my psych in check?

By the way. I brought along pct that I'm currently running. Clomid, nolva, and hcg. But when I passed into Israel, they raped most of my stash during a 7hour security check. So I'm running with just clomid now at 100/100//50/50 since it's all I have.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I thought AAS were available in Jordan from pharmacies without a script?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I got a lot of juice in Israel years back from my buddy that was stationed there -not sure if it had changed.
Any ways- If you keep your proteins up you will have no worries with loosing muscle

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
This would be a really good time to clean out & reset. Maybe even focus on cutting down body fat and getting lean. Lean out as far as you can with diet and training. Then when you get home and have access to gear, hit the bulk phase and take advantage of the post diet rebound.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I thought AAS were available in Jordan from pharmacies without a script?
When I was over in Jordan in 2008 and 2009. You could buy pharmacy grade gear at any pharmacy without a prescription. I've heard it has changed since, unfortunately. However, I heard that and am not sure if they really stopped otc sales.

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
I went to a pharmacy and they told me to "GET THE FUCK OUT".

So I have no idea where these iron brothers got lucky at. But I do feel like taking this time as a natural cut/rehab for my endocrine system is a good idea. It's tough when you see the bench go down from the high 5's to the 4's. Same with my squat and deadlift. It's all good in the hood, like Arnold once said. "ILL BE BACK".

Thanks brothers.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Do they have any quality protein powders there? If so, pound down 2 to 3 hundred grams of protein that way.