©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prescriptions and Mexico

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
What is the deal at the border? Some say that you must have a US doctors prescription to cross back from the mexican border others say you can get a prescription from a mexican doctor and that you are allowed up to a 3 month supply. Is there any real legal way to bring anabolics back across the border? Do anti-estrogens carry the same problems?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
As far as I remember, you cannot bring back prescriptions from a doctor in Mexico. Several of the govt. branches conflict with each other regarding importing of prescription meds. I cant remember which branch says what, but one said you could import up to a 3 month personal use medication (prescription) only if there is not a med like it available here in the United States. It has a bunch of other BS stipulations as well that basically makes it say you cant import shit if you read it all. As far as steroids, you cannot import any with or without a prescription from a non- U.S. doctor.

Anti-Es are considered a prescription medication. Steroids are considered a controlled substance.

wacobeshears

Jan 8, 2005
In a town near you.
I value your advice with all the confusion on this topic. I have been thinking of taking a trip and didn't want to get myself into a train wreck. I could get some deca at the gym but they want so much freakin $. Do you think 10ml for $160 is outlandish or does that seem about right to you.

P

pincrusher

wacobeshears said:
I value your advice with all the confusion on this topic. I have been thinking of taking a trip and didn't want to get myself into a train wreck. I could get some deca at the gym but they want so much freakin $. Do you think 10ml for $160 is outlandish or does that seem about right to you.
for the small price you would pay to have acess to the suppliers section here, you will find your answer and also find that if you need to pay that kind of price at the gym, the stuff you would be able to get from the suppliers here would save you the fee you need to pay to get into the suppliers section. $160 is high but in reality not to bad for a gym price. i have heard of guys paying alot more than that.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Here ya go:

The following criteria must be met to Import Medications into the United States
It is legal for US residents to import medications from outside the US provided the following conditions are met:
A) The product was purchased for personal use and does not exceed a 3 month supply.
B) The product is not for resale.
C) The intended use of the product is appropriately identified.
D) The patient seeking to import the product affirms in writing that it's for the patient's own use.
E) The patient provides the name and address of the doctor licensed in the US responsible for his or her treatment with the product.
F) The medication is not a controlled substance, e.g. sleeping pills, Valium, narcotics.
Note: Probably 99% of all medication shipments entering the US don't meet the above conditions but the packages are allowed to enter the country anyway. US Customs does occasionally spot check a very small percentage of packages. If one orders medications from offshore often enough, the chances are that eventually US Customs will open and inspect one of your packages. If the package doesn't contain narcotics or controlled substances, they normally reseal the package and release it for delivery by mail. In the very unlikely event that a package is detained, US Customs normally sends a letter informing the recipient that they need to mail a copy of a doctor's prescription or else the package will be returned to sender or destroyed. To repeat, it is not illegal to order medications from abroad for personal use. The official FDA policy on medication importation follows below.
FDA POLICY ON MEDICATION IMPORTATION
July 20, 1988
SUBJECT: Pilot Guidance for Release of Mail Importations
TO: Regional Food & Drug Directors, District Directors, Import Program Managers, Compliance Branch Managers, Investigations Branch Managers, Laboratory Branch Directors
INFO: All Major Field Offices, Resident Posts, Division of Field Science, Division of Federal-State Relations, Office of Legislative Affairs.
NOTE: This guidance is being issued on a pilot basis and is subject to change and/or cancellation. If the pilot proves successful, with no significant problems, Chapter 9-71 of the Regulatory Procedures Manual may be appropriately revised.
Because of the desire to acquire articles for treatment of serious and life-threatening conditions like AIDS and cancer, individuals have been purchasing unapproved products from foreign sources. Some of these products are sold over-the-counter in the country of origin, while others are available from clinics where the purchaser was treated. Such products are often shipped to the purchaser by mail.
Even though such products are subject to refusal, we may use our discretion to examine the background, risk, and purpose of these products before making a final decision. To assure that the districts are operating in a uniform manner, the following guidance is provided for dealing with personal use shipments.
1.Except as modified by these instructions, established guidance found in RPM-9-71, exhibits X9-71-1 and X9-71-2 should be followed.
2. A product entered for personal use, which meets the criteria in item 4 below, may proceed without sampling or detention.
3. Products that are not identified, or are not accompanied by documentation of misrepresentation, or an unreasonable health risk due to either toxicity or possible contamination.
In such cases, the appropriate center should be contacted for guidance concerning release of the product.
4. Following detention, shipments may be released to an individual if the following criteria can be satisfied and there is no safety risk-or evidence of fraud:
a. The product was purchased for personal use.
b. The product is not for commercial distribution and the amount of the drug is not excessive (i.e., a three-month supply or less).
c. The intended use of the product is appropriately identified.
d. The patient seeking to import the product affirms in writing that it is for the patient's own use and provides the name and address of the doctor licensed in the US responsible for his or her treatment with the product.
5. If the district should encounter a situation suggesting promotional and/or commercial activity that falls within our health fraud guideline, the district should recommend that an import alert be issued for the automatic detention of the product and identification of the promoter involved.
6. The model letter currently in exhibit X9-71-2 should be revised according to the attached during this pilot.
7. The article may then be released with comment upon receipt of the letter as follows:

W

wolfyEVH

wacobeshears said:

lets say the deca is about 300mg/mL Thats 160 bucks for 3 grams of deca?? horrible price....but like pincrusher said, thats about right for a gym price.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
i sure as hell couldnt afford that, u should highly consider paying for the sources section. I did and it takes the hell out of getting scammed, , and u get legit products. International or domestic. Great investment

Mark

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
guys, c'mon we're posting prices on an open forum.

but yes 160 is high, i've heard of people(newbies) paying $200 per vial of test

TopGun

Jan 12, 2005
This is updated info from the CBP, also posted the link to the webpage.........

http://www.customs.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/prohibited_restricted.xml#Medication

Medication
Rule of thumb: When you go abroad, take the medicines you will need, no more, no less.
Narcotics and certain other drugs with a high potential for abuse—Rohypnol, GHB, and Fen-Phen, to name a few — may not be brought into the United States, and there are severe penalties for trying to do so. If you need medicines that contain potentially addictive drugs or narcotics (e.g., some cough medicines, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, antidepressants, or stimulants), do the following:

Declare all drugs, medicinals, and similar products to the appropriate CBP official.
Carry such substances in their original containers.
Carry only the quantity of such substances that a person with that condition (e.g., chronic pain) would normally carry for his/her personal use.
Carry a prescription or written statement from your physician that the substances are being used under a doctor's supervision and that they are necessary for your physical well being while traveling.

U.S. residents entering the United States at international land borders, who are carrying a validly obtained controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD), are subject to certain additional requirements. If a U.S. resident wants to bring in a controlled substance (other than narcotics such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, or LSD) but does not have a prescription for the substance issued by a U.S.-licensed practitioner (e.g., physician, dentist, etc.) who is registered with, and authorized by, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to prescribe the medication, the individual may not import more than 50 dosage units of the medication into the United States. If the U.S. resident has a prescription for the controlled substance issued by a DEA registrant, more than 50 dosage units may be imported by that person, provided all other legal requirements are met.

Please note that only medications that can be legally prescribed in the United States may be imported for personal use. Be aware that possession of certain substances may also violate state laws. As a general rule, the FDA does not allow the importation of prescription drugs that were purchased outside the United States. Please see their Website for information about the enforcement policy for personal use quantities.

Warning: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prohibits the importation, by mail or in person, of fraudulent prescription and nonprescription drugs and medical devices. These include unorthodox “cures” for such medical conditions as cancer, AIDS, arthritis, or multiple sclerosis. Although such drugs or devices may be legal elsewhere, if the FDA has not approved them for use in the United States, they may not legally enter the country and will be confiscated, even if they were obtained under a foreign physician’s prescription.

For specifics about importing controlled substances, call 202.307.2414. For additional information about traveling with medication, contact your nearest FDA office or write to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Division of Import Operations and Policy, Room 12-8 (HFC-170), 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857.