©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo/Var Oral cycle

iraqkev

Dec 29, 2008
Iraq
Right so I'm thinking that a Primo/ Anavar cycle is the right way to go for me. According to most guys the Var isn't too harsh on the liver and Primo isn't liver toxic. Am I right so far?

I was thinking 40-50mg of Var ed for 6 weeks along with 100-150mg of primo ed. I'm still researching this so if I'm overlooking something obvious please tell me.

Has anyone done this cycle before? What should I do about PCT. I believe the Var doesn't aromatise but what about the primo? Should I do a full Nolvadex/Clomid pct and how much will I get shut down?

I know its a lot of questions but I want to do this right.

Thanks bros.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Anavar is 17-alpha-alkylated so it does have some strain on the Liver values although milder than most. It also does effect natural Test production if use over a long period although mildly. Primo is not a 17-alpha-alkylated so is easier on the liver. But in any extended use like anything it could. I never have done Primo. Anavar I have and it is commonly known to be a safer steriod . It does not Aromitize so Nolva is usually not needed but always have some on hand ALWAYS. And as far as PCT there are two schools of thought some say you need it some say you don't. I would say that is up to the individual at the end and see how you feel and if there seems to be any repression during use. I would say that 40mg of Anavar ed is sufficent. From what I read the math is .2mg per pound body weight .