©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo & what?

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
Hey guys! Im looking for some advice and opinions. Whats a good mix with Primo? My plan is to run the Primo E 800mgs EW for 12 weeks. Also a oral front end and back end like TBol or Anavar. What kind of test base? High test or low test? Maybe even mix in some Tren??
Thanks

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
if you add tren, you may as well not have primo because you won't even notice what you paid for tbh.

why not just run primo/deca/var with low test? or something of that sort.

imo I would just ditch the primo and go test/tren/mast/var ... I mean,what?
lol

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
if you add tren, you may as well not have primo because you won't even notice what you paid for tbh.

why not just run primo/deca/var with low test? or something of that sort.

imo I would just ditch the primo and go test/tren/mast/var ... I mean,what?
lol

I have been wondering if primo is worth it I love tren makes me look great but I keep hearing how great primo is but the price for a 12 week run at 700mg+ a week is pricey for a summer cut

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
Yup! I've done bout 6 Tren cycles and was looking for a change. Not sure if it's worth the expense. That's why I asking.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah good primo is expensive. 100 mg a day so 7cc a week x even 10 weeks is 70cc at 65 $ u drop some change brutha. You will love mast as once its kicked in @ say 3 weeks and diet is on , some great hardness and grainyness can happen.. mast e @ 600 week so u see the price difference. Plus some anti e built in and decent quality gain . Mix it up. Take a tren break u arent 25 ..lol.