©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pro Line

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-sykeadelic+Jan 13 2004, 11:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sykeadelic @ Jan 13 2004, 11:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Does this ring a bell? [/b][/quote]
Heard nothing but good stuff about them and I am using them next cycle.

sykeadelic

Jan 13, 2004
Thats good to know. Its had nothing but good reviews from my local gyms since it showed up about 6 months ago. :D

M

MYRICK

PROLINE IS SUPPOSED TO BE OFF THE CHAIN. THATS GOOD FOR THOSE OF U WHO DONT KNOW:)

sykeadelic

Jan 13, 2004
Just started my cycle of his test enethate 500 mg wk, 250mg twice a week due to strong ba. Test only 10 weeks. this will be my second test only cycle (if its not broke dont fix it). Ill keep you guys updated

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
sykeadelic said:
Just started my cycle of his test enethate 500 mg wk, 250mg twice a week due to strong ba. Test only 10 weeks. this will be my second test only cycle (if its not broke dont fix it). Ill keep you guys updated

great attitude, keep it to basics :D

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Just an update on the Proline products. I will still be using their 500mg eq nect cycle but somebody did have some tested recently and it only tested to 247mg I believe. Around half of what it should have been. A friend of mine called the lab and confirmed it also.

coachj

Jan 8, 2004
yup i was just about to say the same thing about underdosing. seems vials are having half of what contents say.
-coachj

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
coachj said:
yup i was just about to say the same thing about underdosing. seems vials are having half of what contents say.
-coachj

I hope mine is before that bs started. They did however refund my friend for 3 bottles of the 500mg eq. But they did not even try to explain or back themselves on the accusations, of course with lab results there's not much to say.....lol.

M

MYRICK

Update For Any Ofthose That Dont Know. Proline Is A Piece Of Shit Scammer

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Pro line has been a known scammer for many months now. Hell its prob getting close to a year Id say.