©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Problem, Not Good

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
stussy said:
I did my first injection today. Not a nice experience. I tried to do a delt shot (25g 1") I ended up getting too nervous and the needle spun around while stuck in me. I was trying to aspirate the damn thing!!!!My friggin delt mucsle is killing me now. Not only that I was so damn nervous I forgot to wipe skin with alcohol wipe. Make a long story short. Pulled out, switched to 23g 1" and did a thigh shot. I am to scared to do another attempt at my delts. I looks a little swollen around that injection site. :( Any suggestion??? :confused: Do I need to worry about infection in my delt???

just curious, did you happen to change your pin before injecting? if you didn't and the pin rolled around, the dull end of the pin was just shredding the muscle (not to sound so harsh using the word shred,lol). changing the pin after drawing (amp,or vial) will make a world of difference. a fresh needle will always glide right on in. and also, this is what i have ALWAYS done for every injection. push the plunger until you get a small drop at the end of the pin, use that oil(or whatever the drug) to lube the skin, that in combination with a fresh pin, will go in smooth as silk bro.