©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Problem with HGH injections!

Steel Force

May 3, 2004
www.mob-hits.com
I have had a problem with my HGH injections.

I have done a week of HGH injections, and I have had 2 of the 7 injection sites swell up just a little (very little) and they are now tender.

Is this because I am injecting too deep, and possibly going into the fatty layer.

I know I should keep the injections just under the skin, but I have a tendeancy to pretty much bury the needle (a 1/3 inch pin).

Do you think this is the problem...going too deep?

Please let me know!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I don't know the answer to your question but I have been wanting to hear from someone who has tried that stuff. Which type are you using? How much and how many weeks? Are you seeing any of the effects yet? Please tell us about your cycle! :yumyum:

Steel Force

May 3, 2004
www.mob-hits.com
Hgh

imdaman1 said:
I don't know the answer to your question but I have been wanting to hear from someone who has tried that stuff. Which type are you using? How much and how many weeks? Are you seeing any of the effects yet? Please tell us about your cycle! :yumyum:

Too early to tell at this time. effects usually take a bit (varies for different people) but the muscle gains and fat loss are great as far as the muscle is permanenet, and there are no side effects,...no gyno, not harsh on the liver at all, and it has added benefits of reducing and reversing the effects of aging!

...you cant beat that!

I also have a good source with decent prices.

I mean HGH is expensive as far as gear goes...but the values far outweigh the money as far as I am concerned.

I am kicking off the cycle early with a week of HGH at 4 IU per day...

Then I will do Anadrol for 4 days before the actual cycle for a slight kick-start at 75 mg a day...

Then I will be doing 750mg of Sust 300 per week with Deca being phased in at 100 mg up to 500 mg a week.

I start the Sust at 750mg a week and phase it out slowly over 12 weeks...

Then phase in the Deca starting with 100mg, then peaking it at the middle of the cycle at 500mg...

Then slowly phasing out all gear as the cycle draws near it's close.

This is done to ensure an easier transition to restoring "natural" test levels at the end of the cycle...this being done with Novaldex or Clomid...and other natural test enhancers like Tribulus Terrestris and L-Arginine and L-Ornithine. There are also others you can use as well.

I have the capability (and the source) to continue the HGH indefinitely...the price is as good as I have ever seen anywhere else.

I can let you know how it goes over time if you like!

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Yes - please do. I would LOVE to get my hands on some of it! I have researched HGH and it seems amazing. Are you making it from powder?