©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Problem

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
My friend got his d-bol in fromthe same place i did he thinks they are fake. mine are real. But his pinks are different they are brittle. MINE stay solid and have shine his are red specked and well i guessed fake. Y would they send him fake gear if they get all their stuff from a lab in thai. The supplier is from thai too. Can fake gear come from there if all the products are made there?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wes said:
My friend got his d-bol in fromthe same place i did he thinks they are fake. mine are real. But his pinks are different they are brittle. MINE stay solid and have shine his are red specked and well i guessed fake. Y would they send him fake gear if they get all their stuff from a lab in thai. The supplier is from thai too. Can fake gear come from there if all the products are made there?

Im assuming British dispensary pinky octagon(Anabol) Thai dbol.(just like the banner at the top of this thread)
If so, they should be 3mm thick.no less.
pronounced lip around edge of the tablet face.
without risking too much.he can simply tell by increased oily skin@30mg after just a couple days. You can just tell when you take real Dbol.(or any gear) unless your the placebo type
Fake gear can come from anywhere but not anybody.
If a known source burned my friend I wouldnt be his customer anymore...your next

P

pincrusher

wes said:
fake gear can come from anywhere!!!
it is usually much cheaper to make fakes than to buy the real stuff to resell.
like kell stated, if your friend just got burned then your probably next!

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
F-that I Found A New Source. I Was Done With Foreign Companies Anyway. Shipping Is Way To Hard

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wes said:
They came from the same distributor. That doesn't mean he got them from the same supplier.
Sometimes even scammers will send legit products to some of their customers just to get your trust. The game is that maybe you will spend much more money on subsequent orders.