©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

problem

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
ok heres the deal i did my test suspension 100 mgs ed and now ive got pellet sized lumps under my nipples... started takin nolva, but need any advice possible.....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
SandMan-WES said:
ok heres the deal i did my test suspension 100 mgs ed and now ive got pellet sized lumps under my nipples... started takin nolva, but need any advice possible.....
Dont flip out, how many days? whatever,just keep takin your'e nolva(maybe increase by a tab... and to add some proviron and even a couple high dose(2-300mg) clomid days would get the problem arrested but you dont have that i assume...so dont sweat 'less they go B-cup,then dicontinue medicine immediately.
it'll go away if its just knippleknots and no more....shit Im glad I dont have that prob.
You call yourself 'AnaScis young gun'.youve passed puberty,yes? :cool:

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
like bout a week almost... they are right behind and underneath the nipple... the nolva is helpin but im almost out... i guess im gonna use my post cycle clomid and if this doent help im goin to the dr...

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
If the nolva is helping give it a chance and up the dose. If it gets worse then go to the doctor.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
the big deal is that the test suspension was for a jump start im only 3 weeks into a 15 week cycle....

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Next time go with d-bol or something. Im sure your fine bro. How many cycles have u done.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
i started with 100mg drol ed and susp. plus the 300 mgs week deca and 500 mg test e. 3rd true cycl... my stats are awesome now and im back up to my last cycles final weight....

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Sounds good. I would hate to see you have to stop this cycle. I just started my first cycle Test E, EQ, and winny for later on. Any problems fro myour previous cycles? did you use all the ancillaries? Was all the gear good grade?

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
my mistake was not usin proviron for the first 20 days, but suspension is awesome.... if you can handle ed shots go for it.... only sides so far is hair loss, and deca has kinda stomped my sexdrive....

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
DragonRider said:
Sounds like you started a cycle without enough nolva for the entire cycle.
Anadrol is one of those steroids that you want to be sure you have anti-e's for.

no ive done drol before its the test suspension....

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
If i was to go to the dr. will they give me something to block the estrogen????
i know they are going to give me the 10th degree, but will it be worth it???

W

wolfyEVH

probably because you're not getting stable test levels.....its going up and down like a roller coaster........test suspension should ideally be shot like 2-3 times a day...not once. once is just gonna give you a big peak then go right back down.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
SandMan-WES said:
If i was to go to the dr. will they give me something to block the estrogen????
i know they are going to give me the 10th degree, but will it be worth it???
I asked for clomid..Dr knew i had been on cycle...but wouldn't oblige me a fsh fertility pill-Prick

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
I have some clomid how many days will i need plus mgs???? can i take it and stay on cycle??????