©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ProForm Labs Real or Fake ?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I got a bottle of this from a buddy at the gym a while back before i found my legit source, i don't want to waste time trying it to find out if its legit, but i also hate to just toss it if it is real, anyone ever heard of them or has used this ugl brand?
Thanks

IMG_1737.JPG

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Never heard of that ugl...For the looks of it I wouldn't bother with it...I have seen better labeling made with a marker.....

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Don't know anything about them but looks like cheap homebrew to me?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Labels dont mean much. If you know who made it, i guess you dont in this case, then it could be great stuff. The proof is in the pudding.
Some of the best gear Ive done had some pretty simple labels.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I don't know who made it, so it's not worth the time to find out esp since i have a ton of shit on hand from a sponsor here that i know is legit.
I'll just use it to oil up some rusty hinges around the house :rolleyes:
Thanks guys

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Lol that label is legit compared to one I saw off a sponsor recently. I was wondering wtf an how he got ahold of an ancient dot matrix printer lol.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Toss it in the freezer to see if you get some test crystallization . I think that trick works and before u shoot ,taste to make sure it's got some Ba or Bb in it and when in doubt refilter it.

What if the hinges get huge after u use up the 20ml bro?

Last edited:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Toss it in the freezer to see if you get some test crystallization . I think that trick works and before u shoot ,taste to make sure it's got some Ba or Bb in it and when in doubt refilter it.

Lmao

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012

Then i will be ready for the next storm that hits the Northeast :D

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
ProForm is definately good to go! He's been around for a long time.