©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

PROHORMES, wast of money

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Iv'e done a lot of different pro-hormes and none of them worked. I even got some injectable Androstenedine, that wasn't supposed to be injected but had the rubber septum on the glass vial so I injected it.For me the best thing to use is lots protien powder and bars, red meat and cold pills with ephedra in them. Deadlifts, squats are MUST.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
maxwell said:
Iv'e done a lot of different pro-hormes and none of them worked. I even got some injectable Androstenedine, that wasn't supposed to be injected but had the rubber septum on the glass vial so I injected it.For me the best thing to use is lots protien powder and bars, red meat and cold pills with ephedra in them. Deadlifts, squats are MUST.

How about just some good ole Testosterone with the protien/meat and ECA...That always seems to do the trick for me. You're prob. mostly right w/ the phormones being a waste of money though. You really don't know what you're taking but if you're on Test(possibly w/other aas), you know what you're taking. I've come to love a combination of Liquid Beef Aminos in place of my protien powder and that w/the combination of the ECA I have work well for me.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Tyrone said:
How about just some good ole Testosterone with the protien/meat and ECA...That always seems to do the trick for me. You're prob. mostly right w/ the phormones being a waste of money though. You really don't know what you're taking but if you're on Test(possibly w/other aas), you know what you're taking. I've come to love a combination of Liquid Beef Aminos in place of my protien powder and that w/the combination of the ECA I have work well for me.

I am currently on the Liquid aminos, and have eliminated all of my powder.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
maxwell said:

Money better spent on solid AAS cycle.