©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prolactin & sex drive

faight

Feb 17, 2017
I know there's no way to know what's going on without labs. 1.5 wks ago I noticed a very small amount of clear liquid coming out of my nips. Possible very small hard spot behind the nipple. So I dropped the tren at 12wks, upped the B6 vitamins and upped the EXE Aromasin to 30mg/day. I pin Test.E. Monday and Thursday. I was so busy I forgot to pin Thursday and didn't until Saturday. My wife and I were having great sex. Today I'm having trouble getting interested. Plenty of semen. Just no desire. There's no way my test could've come down that fast on enanthate? WTF? Should I be worried about the prolactin?(I'm not saying gyno)

faight

Feb 17, 2017
Today, sex drive is fine, just concerned with the leaky nipples. Unable to edit my thread

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Some times when estrogens are to high also - your sex drive will drop.
Could be a veritable of many things.
Missing your shot can bounce your estrogen up also

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
As long as its clear I wouldn't worry about it unless you start to get other more profound signs of gyno. If its not clear it could mean some other medical issues like infection or cancer. But you said its clear so don't even think about those things....AR....

faight

Feb 17, 2017
How much test are you using?....AR....

During the long 12 weeks of tren, I was using almost 500mg/week. Which I know is high. I enjoyed not gaining fat as much but I don't think it's good for me as I already only sleep 5 - 6 hrs a night when not on it. I'm guessing that running it 12wks might be dangerous since I'm not on TRT?

Now that I've stopped the tren, I'm aiming for 650mg/wk test

I'm 35. Before this cycle, my wife and I hadn't had sex in 3 or 4 months! I was tired, didn't feel the mood, nervous, etc. Didn't even want a blow job. My labs were at the bottom of the normal range for a 35yr old. I guess I should see a doctor and consider TRT? My wife and I haven't been this close for 11 years. I really try to treat her better now. I'm sweet, not grumpy now. I ordered Man 1 Man lotion to help with penis desensitization from all the years of damage from masterbating.
My dad started TRT way too late and now he has extreme osteoporosis

Last edited: