©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prop versus tren

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
i want to start a new cycle, but a different one. I want to be strong and cut but not to the extremes. Dont want any physcological affects; ie bad temper, water retention..high BP, ...you know.. i was thinking prop 100mg 3x a week along with 30mg daily of anavar. for 10-12 weeks.(with hi protein low carb diet):) this is to get back in shape for some sports. What do you all think?..thanks.Rot

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
i want to start a new cycle, but a different one. I want to be strong and cut but not to the extremes. Dont want any physcological affects; ie bad temper, water retention..high BP, ...you know.. i was thinking prop 100mg 3x a week along with 30mg daily of anavar. for 10-12 weeks.(with hi protein low carb diet):) this is to get back in shape for some sports. What do you all think?..thanks.Rot

Hi Rot, your plans sounds decent. Obviously diet is key. But if you add in the test p and avar they will be great. I would personally do 100mg eod so 350mg per week. But even 75mg eod would be good too. Doing a higher dose will add to strength and lean muscle gain in addition to fat burning. But water retention will be kept at a minimal due to ester and dose.

The one thing I would change is the avar dosage. Have you taken it before? Imo avar dosage can depend upon your size. 40mg done nothing for me. 60mg was better. I got more results off 80mg per week for 2 weeks then I did off 40-60mg for 8 weeks. Avar is fairly safe to take too. It shouldn't give you any bad sides. I would personally do 50-80mg per day for 10 weeks. I would run test p for 10 weeks too. Hope it helps

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I think you would like a T. PROP / ANAVAR cycle. If you ate right and trained hard,,,the results could be amazing.

Daemio

Feb 9, 2010
Test prop / anavar could be ok

They will definately help get you where you need to go, however, anavar works very slowly, so you have to keep that in mind when your expected results aren't there. When i attempt to bulk/cut without the water retention, i always stack deca as well, it has a very long life, so doasges can stay very small, while giving you the boost of strength you need with very little or no water retention actually. I call it "spiking". You take 600mg bi weekly of deca, in addition to prop and anavar for amazing results. I'm standing here 10 months in hardcore lifting program, yet people think I lived in a gym all my life lol. Try it and you'' fall in love.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well if your asking if you should use tren or test prop only with your var id fir sure recommend the test prop.
If your not wanting side effects tren is probably not the best choice.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Agreed with rAJ and most of the above...A little prop. and some anavar would be my choice as well. Dosage is up to the individual and would preferably be monitored by a full blood panel, bp, water retention, weight, and over all feeling etc. of course.

I'd keep those two dosages of prop and var on the lower end and just tidy up the diet/training if I could.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I think everyone reacts differently with tren, I dont get the sides that many claim to have, so I personally would stack the prop and tren ace to get eve better results. If the sides get too crazy you can lower your dose or just quit all together. With the tren being such a short ester, it will be gone within a day or two.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Yeah, I don't have an issue with some Tren for myself as far as I know yet lol
But I think if he wanted to use somethin to just to get back into some shape for some sports, the prop/var route is cool as long as he knows recovery.

Hell, if I really wanted to push some heavy shit, I'd start out slow and then use tren as well, but after a while most likely...That's a short version of my personal take.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Prop and Var is a nice light cycle that should treat you well. Do like Ty said though and get your blood work done so you know where everything stands.