©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

proposed cycle ?

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
well guys,i'm finally about to do my first cycle in almost 2yrs.i'm not looking for anything crazy.just a nice simple cycle to get me back into the "game" so to say.i was thinking of this.weeks 1-4 Dbol at 40mg/ED-weeks 1-12 500mg/wk sust (250,2X PER WEEK),weeks 1-10 Nandrolone Decanoate,then a regular pct follow up 2 weeks after my last shot of sust comprised of clomid and nolvadex.my question is do you think 10wks is sufficient for the deca or should i extend it to 12wks and the sust to 14wks?i've read many different opinions on deca,some saying it takes too long for it to really kick in and to go with NPP(don't really want to do the "EOD" thing just yet.)my other few cycles i've done in the past have always been just straight test cyp or cyp and Dbol in the beginning and have always gotten great results,rarely going over 500mg/wk unless frontloading with 1,000mg for the first week or so.any feedback or opinions on this "hypothetical" cycle set up?thnx as usual.rocco-x.:)