©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

protein shake question

slippery

May 5, 2011
winter's coming so i was wondering if is it ok to have my protein shake with hot milk, or will this destroy the quality of the protein? suggestions for a non bulking powder...?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
winter's coming so i was wondering if is it ok to have my protein shake with hot milk, or will this destroy the quality of the protein? suggestions for a non bulking powder...?

I use whey isolate in alot of foods I bake and its just fine. Warm milk will be fine.

bradLee

Jan 28, 2010
no, as far as I know the enzymes in the protein get destroid if you keep them in the water or any liquid for more than half hour, but if you drink it imediatly it should do it fine

benny

May 6, 2011

Try our sponsor's syntherpure, as far as I know is perfect for non bulking. It has 0 carbs in it, just pure whey protein.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Hot milk won't destroy the protein. Syntherpure is top brand indeed. The soonest I tried it I was hooked.