©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Protein source

kickstrs

Dec 14, 2011
What can I take in the morning with my oats as a protein source? I'm sick of shake, I was thinking to make a break..

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I would suggest using SynthePURE WPI to cook with...Add in to each of your meals...It's not only great for shakes but excellent to cook with as well!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Synthetek SynthePURE!

I would suggest using SynthePURE WPI to cook with...Add in to each of your meals...It's not only great for shakes but excellent to cook with as well!

I agree. It's flavorless, so it will mix great with anything! Great to add with any meal to up the protein intake!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What can I take in the morning with my oats as a protein source? I'm sick of shake, I was thinking to make a break..

If your tired of shakes or powders you could eat some lean steak..eggs..and you can cook with Synthepure and blend it in to hjust about anything, muffins,,pancakes,,etc..

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Ageed with most all of the above...You can use SynthePure with just water etc. or you can even bake with it. It's the most pure and most bio-available whey protein you can get!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Ageed with most all of the above...You can use SynthePure with just water etc. or you can even bake with it. It's the most pure and most bio-available whey protein you can get!!

:yeahthat:

Damian89

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
Be native with nature. I think the fish oil is just like a tonic and a steroid.
But try to regulate it. Irregularity can cause some side effects.

Atwater

Banned
May 31, 2012
Protein is very important element of our foods. It plays an important role in building muscles and providing good amount of energy.
We must take more amount of protein in our daily routine as compare to fat and carb.
The best sources of protein are:
Milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs, fish, meat, fresh fruits, and green vegetables.

jorkof

Banned
Oct 24, 2012
If your tired of shakes or powders you could eat some lean steak..eggs..and you can cook with Synthepure and blend it in to hjust about anything, muffins,,pancakes,,etc..