©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Protein sources

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Lets hear it, what do you guys think the best source of protien is best for bulking? Why? What foods do you think are best for Cutting?

learner

May 27, 2010
off season time i eat 500grams of red meat every other day... other days i eat 500grams of chicken and this has worked for me great....

my diet plan Off season Diet

Breakfast ;- 20eggwites + 5 yolks + 250ml milk
Niacin 1000mg, aspirin 75 mg, multivitamin + multimineral

Midmorning meal :- 75 grams whey + 30ml extra virginoilve oil
Prebiotic 1 cap, Fish oil pill 3000mg, Liv 52 3 single strength tabs.

Lunch ;- 500grams of chicken/ redmeat + 100grams of rice.
Fish oil pill 3000mg, Liv 52 3 single strength tabs.

Preworkout meal 75grams of whey + 50 grams of oats
B-complex 1 cap + 1000mg celin

Post workout meal 75 grams whey + 75 grams of dextrose or 30ml extravirgin olive oil(non training days).
Celin 1000mg + Evion 400iu + AO-7

Dinner ;- 20eggwites + 5 yolks + 250ml milk
Prebiotic 1 cap

1 liter water after each meal....

this meal plan has given me some great gain in the last 8 months.....

i eat the same food on cycle as well as off cycle ... just why the hell should i mess with the diet that gave me all the muscle mass in the first place when i am off cycle.

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Awesome, Ive noticed that my body reacts better to red meat and hard boiled eggs. I usually have 2 6 oz steaks, and 12-15 hard boiled eggs daily.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Red meats the favorite for me as well.

My favs are
Steak
Chicken
Eggs
Protein Powder (Synthepure)

After those or If I need something cheaper Its Tuna,Turkey,Pork

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
12-15 hard boiled eggs per day :D I bet your girl loves that.
I know plent of guys that can put the eggs away one after another like that.
After about 5 or more I feel like chucking. I can over eat like crazy on most everything else listed.... 3-4 lbs of red meat in one setting etc...To many eggs though Mess me up!

xvvfacevvx

Jun 27, 2010
Yea I usually have 6 for my second meal, and then another 6-7; 2 hours after my PWO shake. I do not like they way they taste at all, I bite half of the egg then take a big swig of milk and then swallow. There is a bargain grocery store here that has stellar meat. The meat is not choice but the quality of it is probably the best in that price range, Im guessing there butcher is an old school and actually knows a thing or two about preparing meats.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Red meats the favorite for me as well.

My favs are
Steak
Chicken
Eggs
Protein Powder (Synthepure)

After those or If I need something cheaper Its Tuna,Turkey,Pork

12-15 hard boiled eggs per day :D I bet your girl loves that.
I know plent of guys that can put the eggs away one after another like that.
After about 5 or more I feel like chucking. I can over eat like crazy on most everything else listed.... 3-4 lbs of red meat in one setting etc...To many eggs though Mess me up!

MMMMMMM...Ribeye...sounds good right now!! I like a socal carne asada fatty burrito post work out at times too.:)

I can't really order enough SynthePure...My GF loves it too, so it's hard to keep on the shelf @ home.

I like the salmon for the protein and fish oil.

Eggs have become my staple of a diet for early morning, and only sunny side up.:smoking:

Just a couple of points I like besides the fiber etc.

franzharare

Aug 17, 2010
Protein is essential to human health. Our bodies hair, muscles, fingernails, and so on are made up mostly of protein.All sorts of dal are the good source of proteins.In addition you can take regular milk in the morning and evening.Eggs,beans,pulses and nuts. These food items often have even more protein in them than meat and can be added to most meals.

Last edited:

big.brs

Sep 2, 2010
EGGS, MILK, SOYA MILK Plain, TOFU, LOW-FAT YOGHURT, FISH, CHEESE, ROAST BEEF, ROAST CHICKEN, OTHER MEATS, Sausages, Bacon, Ham, Beefburgers, Corned Beef, Luncheon Meat, Meat Paste, Met-RX, Metamyosyn, Myoplex Protein, Precision Protein, EAS Products, Whey Protein, IST Pure Glutamine are the best sources of high proteins to make a solid foundation.