©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proud or Disgusted in myself

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
So after the gym today i sat on the couch and watched Anchorman. Aaaaaaaand i may have eaten 3+ lbs of butter chicken... ya im kinda lost with myself now lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
And what is butter chicken? Sounds delicious.

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
Yeah what's butter chicken?! No worries man, sometimes u just need to eat crap. It's actually good for turning up ur metabolism.

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
butter-chicken.jpg

mmmmmm butter chicken

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
HAHA ya thats butter chicken. Chicken, Rice and smothered in Sauce. It was Back day at the gym. OMG it was so good, deffinatly dont regret it lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Recipe? I've got a cheat meal coming up on Friday, & this looks like a winner.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
So after the gym today i sat on the couch and watched Anchorman. Aaaaaaaand i may have eaten 3+ lbs of butter chicken... ya im kinda lost with myself now lol

Great, now I'm going to be addicted to "butter chicken":( Thanks!

I bet you are looking forward to the new Anchorman coming out soon. I haven't seen the first one but the new one looks hilarous:headbang:

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Great, now I'm going to be addicted to "butter chicken":( Thanks!

I bet you are looking forward to the new Anchorman coming out soon. I haven't seen the first one but the new one looks hilarous:headbang:

Your welcome, and yes im going to see it opening weekend for sure. Nice to see you still around and active alin. Ill be puttin in a order soon man.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Recipe? I've got a cheat meal coming up on Friday, & this looks like a winner.

Umm chicken, rice, and deliciousness?? lol i actualy dont know the recipe. The sauce has curry and some stuff in it. You could find it on google for sure. We had it preordered from a restaurant type place and it was sitting in the fridge lol

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
haha ya man its amazing. fuck i just like zoned out watching anchorman with this TUB of butter chicken infront of me. and like a hour later i find myself scraping the last few bits of rice off the bottom. then it hit me... i was like wtf?! was that thing full when i started?!!! YES it definatly was... FUCK lol then i made this post lol