©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proviron or Arimidex?

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
My cycle will consist of Test. Entha. 2 shots a week.

I have Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT and Nolva in case of gyno starts.

But have been told to use PROVIRON or ARIMIDEX during cycle to prevent any sort of gyno to occur. Are they similar? Whats better to use? Are they necessary if I have Nolvadex for when/if I notice gyno? And what should the doses be for Proviron or Arimidex?

P

pincrusher

OkieDawg said:
My cycle will consist of Test. Entha. 2 shots a week.

I have Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT and Nolva in case of gyno starts.

But have been told to use PROVIRON or ARIMIDEX during cycle to prevent any sort of gyno to occur. Are they similar? Whats better to use? Are they necessary if I have Nolvadex for when/if I notice gyno? And what should the doses be for Proviron or Arimidex?

both proviron and arimidex are what is called an aromatase inhibitor which means that they prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. arimidex is stronger than proviron, something which is not always a good thing.
proviron has one other profound affect, it has an extremely high affinity to bind to the sex hormone binding globulin. the positive of this is that it will free up more free testosterone in your body so you will get an enhanced affect from the test you are taking anotherwards lower dosing can produce the same results as dosages as much as 25% higher if you take proviron during your cycle.
the best way to take proviron during a cycle is at a dosing of 25mg ed along with 10mg of nolvadex. this should give you similar estrogen control as the arimidex alone but you will have the added benefits of the proviron freeing up more test to be used.
arimidex has one bad side affect and that is it will lower your HDL(good cholesterol) levels due to the suppression of estrogen in your body

all in all you will be bettter off by not taking anything for estrogen prevention or gyno control during your first cycle till you actually see gyno symptoms occur. this will let you see if you are prone to gyno or not and will aide you greatly in planning future cycles at higher dosages.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Ok, thanks bro. I guess I'll just do the TEST shots during the cycle and then use my Clomid and Nolva for my PCT. I'll only use the Nolva during the cycle if gyno symptoms occur. SOUND GOOD?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have used Arimidex without anything else during a test cycle and I got itchy nips. Nolvadex cured the problem. Each person is different, but Arimidex doesnt do anything for me.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Thanks guys. I finally have decided exactly what I'm gonna do. Took a couple months or researching and asking ??????? but I feel confident on what I'm gonna do now.