©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Proviron or DEX

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm trying to figure out what to run with my cycle for anti-e. I'm gonna run Test E 500mg for 12 weeks and drol 50mg for 4 weeks. I know armidex is more effective at eliminating estrogen, but from what i've read proviron is good at it too plus other benefits. So which one is a better choice? Also, if proviron is supposed to be taken at 25mg ED, how would one go about dosing with 50mg CAPSULES, should I take them apart and try to take half the powder ED???

W

wolfyEVH

i'd just use nolvadex. drol doesnt aromatize but "supposedly" can attatch to the estrogen receptor itself....

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
yeah...i would just take nolva..are u gyno prone?...bc if not i wouldnt take anything untill you need it..nolva is very effecitve and great for the price..and youll have to get it anyways for pct..

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I was just worried about bloat, but it makes sense that I didn't bloat on my first cycle so why would I on the second. Good deal, I've already got a buttload of Nolva from my first cycle(I bought enough to use everyday in my cycle just in case plus PCT). For some reason I thought that one should always take an anti-e, but that's probably not correct.