©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

QGL in MD

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
If you guys don't know muscular development had a write up about QGL and it got great reviews my question is do guys think that it is bad that they were getting exposure like that?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-cbr929+Jan 22 2004, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cbr929 @ Jan 22 2004, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If you guys don't know muscular development had a write up about QGL and it got great reviews my question is do guys think that it is bad that they were getting exposure like that? [/b][/quote]
Hmm? I hope not.

A

armani1072

I don't think that it is bad. if they got great reviews that should be good right?

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Well yeah I mean It's great that they got the good reviews it's just now everyone and their dog knows who they are and have their eye out for them

coachj

Jan 8, 2004
its good bc a national magazine gave em good reviews but at the same time MD never got their permission to write about em. I know QGL wasnt the happiest camper when it came to the article. QGL and Tiger both said they have to have more Security standards now.
-coachj

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
coachj said:
its good bc a national magazine gave em good reviews but at the same time MD never got their permission to write about em. I know QGL wasnt the happiest camper when it came to the article. QGL and Tiger both said they have to have more Security standards now.
-coachj

Maybe QGL and sue their ass....lol.