©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Quad Hurts Real Bad

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
guys i did a quad shot yesterday, and today I can barely walk. It feels real heavy and I cant bend my knee and stuff, Anyone tell me if they had this before. I was my first ever shot in my quads, I was doing glutes before. I only injected a cc of test. Also it seems to me after one week on a dbol and test cycle, my face looks like a baloon face, any suggestion on how to work around that?

Mark

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
damn bro not cool... i dunno you should research this some more,maybe see a doc.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
imo i would give it a few days. see if it goes away.. how long has it been like this? if it doesnt go away and it gets worse defintely go and check out the doc.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
umm i injected in quads yesterday, and it hurts like no other. My whole thigh has like tightened up and only when I put warm water on it can I move it, Like I am going to the jaccuzi tonight to help it. I think its all good, its just the first time in the quads. And i guess baloon face is just part of aas.

Mark

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
lol yea, baloon face is a part of the aas. you can take stuff to prevent water retention though

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
all depends on what your taking that gives you the moon face

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I believe its dbol, cause i my cycle was 30mg ed of the dbol, and 500 mg a weeks of the test. I was using pink thais. I believe its the water from the dbol, but my Quad still hurts, its getting less and less pain with rest and a nice heatpad. The water was getting to a point where I couldnt fit into anyshirts, and people told me my traps looked bigger, but I felt real bloated, So I am on only the test at the moment. Gonna finish it off with test only, for the next 11 weeks.

Mark

Mark

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
bigmark3d said:
I believe its dbol, cause i my cycle was 30mg ed of the dbol, and 500 mg a weeks of the test. I was using pink thais. I believe its the water from the dbol, but my Quad still hurts, its getting less and less pain with rest and a nice heatpad. The water was getting to a point where I couldnt fit into anyshirts, and people told me my traps looked bigger, but I felt real bloated, So I am on only the test at the moment. Gonna finish it off with test only, for the next 11 weeks.

Mark

Mark

Sounds good bro. After a while you'll know exactly what your body responds positively and negatively to. In this game we can never stop learning! Hope all works out.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
My best guess would be that the pain is caused by injecting close to a nerve. The oil causes a little lump at the injection sight that can press against nerves. This is assuming there is no redness, swelling or fever.
The moon face is probably the Dbol. It can easily be taken care of with 20mg nolvadex per day. Dbol is the breakfast of champions. If you can manage the water retention, don't give up on it.
I don't seem to get the bloat. Through experimenting I've learned I'm not gyno prone and I don't retain much water so I don't have to use anti-e's.
I always keep them on hand though just in case I suddenly become sensative.